♢009 ♢

After that Haruhi Fujioka knew to stay clear of Noah, it's not that she was scared or anything—no she was quite scared of the hosts clubs famous 'bunny boy' though it was for good reason! It was as if whenever he was around she felt the this weird malice chill run down her spine— and those glaring grey eyes!

Tamaki Suoh sat by a giant window, the sun beaming down on him as he escaped into his own imagination day dreaming about a certain brunette—

It was a cool spring day as Tamaki made his way towards a familiar brown haired girl— wearing the 'beautiful' yellow dress that framed her body perfectly.

"Hey, Haruhi! Have you been waiting long?" Asked Tamaki, the sounds of awes and coos from behind him as every Ouran Academy student look at his 'girlfriend's' beauty.

Though as Haruhi turned around her hair slowly started turning a pale blonde, the yellow dress morphing in black pants and a blue jacket— her form getting shorter until finally Tamaki was looking into the eyes of Noah.

"N-Noah?" Stuttered out Tamaki, shocked as the happy scenery turned into the host club room.

"I quit," Noah stated, crossing his arms as he walked away—

The lavender eyed boy shot up from his spot on his chair, a cold sweat on his forehead as he looked around. The host club members staring at him oddly more specifically Noah— though Tamaki soon forgot about the day dream once eyes eyes landed on Haruhi.

Forgetting all about Noah.