♢005 ♢

No, No, Tamaki didn't fall for the blonde right off the bat! It had been the summer before Noah would be attending Ouran Academy, when the blonde had decided upon himself to visit the grey eyed boy. And entering his room with curious lavender eyes, he scooped the place out.

However what had caught his eyes, were the cutest pastel coloured envelopes that sat on a coffee table in front of a couch, and a huge flat screen T.V.

"What are these?" Tamaki had asked, picking one up, and he was silently shocked that this was a love letter to Noah— from a girl that had seemed to be in the pale blondes class.

"Oi! Get your filthy hands of them you fucking twat!" Cursed Noah, snatching the letter and the bundle of letters off the coffee table. His nose flaring in annoyance— making him really look like an adorable bunny.

"You-You kept each of them?"

"Shut up, idiot."

"Awe, are you embarrassed? I get it now, you act tough but actually you— hey what are you doing!?"

Tamaki watched in horror as Noah threw the letters in a trash bin, glaring at them before looking back at the tall blonde.

"See? They're gone, they mean nothing to me, now get off my ass about them," A pale shade of pink was on his flawless skin, the bunny boy turning around to go sit down.

And that was when Tamaki felt offended, his heart didn't skip a beat. Didn't flutter. Didn't even hum a bit faster.

It was after he went to leave was when Tamaki's heart burst out of his chest.

The lavender eyed boy had already gave his farewells to Noah, exiting the room before remembering his phone— so turning around he walked towards the door. It was already opened an considerably wide amount letting the blonde able to peek in, and what he saw warmed his heart.

It was the Noah Hatake, that had stated he didn't care for those letters, who was in fact digging them out of the trash in a hurried manner. His grey eyes filled with panic as he retrieved the last cutesy letter.

So, Tamaki thought with a bemused smile, turning around on his heel, he really does care, with that the blonde finally left.

After all, he could just get his phone another time, and with his heart full of warmth and happiness. He wondered, what his future will be with that tsundere?

However, Tamaki shouldn't have peeked into that room, he shouldn't had began that process of falling in love. Because that wasn't his fate. That wasn't the plot his creator had wrote out for him, and now? He was practically writing his own script of his very own happily ever after.