♢004 ♢

Tamaki had just figured out his dear Noah and a familiar set of twins were in the same grade, so his bright idea was for the three to all meet each other. However, the pale blonde, wasn't having none of that as he sat on his bench, looking down at the earth— a lady bug on his finger as he just cringed at every beg and plead Tamaki through his way.

"I said fuck off," Was all Noah said, which made Tamaki flinch before quickly recovering from that curse word.

"Please, you'll be working together soon," Tamaki Nodded to his statement wondering if his proclamation ha down their banter.

"I said: fuck off,"

With another flinch and defeated look Tamaki turned away to go back to Ouran Academy where he was a first year at— and the host club had already been ready and opened for business.

Though that was a mistake, Tamaki wished he hadn't even invited that vulgar bunny to join the club!

When all of this was happening, Tamaki had been unaware of what the future behold; he just pictured his own club as a huge family happily spending their school days together. Yet his beating heart and contradicting mind seemed to smash him into reality on the fateful day he had fallen in love.

This is going to be a short, but sweet, love story if you hadn't noticed.