♢014 ♢

Tis was a ball of sorts, the music was good he supposed. And the food allowed him all the comfort in the world, however, having to entertain ladies as he tried to eat wasn't one of his top priorities as he tried to Cupid slide to the left from them.

Only to bump into someone he rather have dead.

"Ah! Noah~senpai, are you enjoying yourself?" Asked Haruhi Fujioka, that wHorE.

Eye twitching Noah tched, "Hardly, now that you're here, plus the fact these ladies are annoying as hell," Replied Noah, not afraid to state his opinion as he munched on a macaroon.

Haruhi flinched, her brown orbs looking at Noah as he stared off into the dance floor.

What had she done to get on his bad side? She couldn't recall doing anything, would it be rude to ask? No, it's rude of Noah to even act this way.

"Noah~senpai, did I do something wrong?" Asked the brown orbed girl, urging herself to keep looking at Noah—even if his stone cold grey eyes landed on her warm brown ones.

"Yes, I just don't see why—ACCK—!" Noah was suddenly grabbed from behind, so was Haruhi as they were dragged away from the ballroom and all the ladies.

"W-What the fuck?" Shouted Noah in surprise, once the culprits let both Haruhi and him go.

  "You didn't have to be so forceful," Grunted Haruhi, only to have a dress shoved in her arms as the twins shoved her into a changing room.

    "Never mind that just get changed," Dismissed Hikaru, not the slightest bit interested on what Haruhi had to say.

    "Eh, why am I hereee?" Drawled out Noah, sitting on one of the comfy chairs.

   Of course, Noah was ignored as the host club readied Haruhi for their oh so important mission with that half wit—err what was her name again? Koneko? Kaka? Kaneki Ken?

Fuck, think Noah think—

Ah ha! Kaneko Kasugaki!

Now that he knew her name, he could safely say he could sit back and enjoy the chaos that was about to reign.

However the door to the prep mission room was slammed open, making Noah perk up once seeing his lover standing at the door with an agitated look.

"Gentleman! What are you doing?! The guest are waiting for..." Tamaki slowly started to trail off, a blush going to his face once seeing Haruhi dresses up.

   The dress she wore complimented her small waist and semi wide hips, and those big brown eyes were like giant pools that the blond seemed to have been drowning in.

   Noah looked at the two with distaste, totally planning a scheme to make Tamaki a stuttering mess later.

   Of course Noah wasn't too worried about Tamaki falling completely in love with Haruhi. He knew that Tamaki wouldn't even be able to.

   Why? Simple, Noah was a stubborn bastard. He wasn't one to let his lover fall or like someone else.

     And even if Tamaki did? Noah would never let him go, he was stubborn as he was possessive of his belongings.