Pt. 3

Chaeyoung's Pov

        Yes we are in amusement park and my hyungs are running while Dahyun is not in the mood I guess.

   "Dahyun what's wrong?"

    "I'm scared of heights.",said Dahyun.

    "I'm here Dahyun-ah don't be scared."I said and he nodded.

    "What are you talking? Come on!! Let's ride in ferris wheel."Jeongyeon shouted and we nodded and follow them.

     I look to Dahyun and "it's okay I'm here" just expression to my face and he nodded.

     We're headed to ferris wheel and waiting to Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were buying tickets.

   And they coming to us and handed our tickets to ride in ferris wheel.

     "Where is your tickets Boys?",said the guard and we handed our tickets to him and we go to ferris wheel and sit to unknown seat.

       "Start!!",the guard shouted.

    I see Dahyun enjoying the view and we're together anyways while Jeongyeon and Tzuyu were enjoying the view.

    "Wow it's so beautiful."Dahyun and I smile.

    "Yes it is..."I said.

   After we ride

    "Hyungs, we're going to comfort room and please wait for us." Jeongyeon said and me and Dahyun nodded.

    Jeongyeon and Tzuyu are in comfort room and waiting them.

    "Dahyun can you please wait for me I will buy ice cream for the two of us?",I said and he smile and nodded.

     "Okay",he said and I walked through the ice cream store.

      "What is your order,Miss?,"the owner of ice cream said.

       "I order one Strawberry ice cream and one chocolate ice cream please.",I said and she nodded.

       "Here this is your order,Sir.",she said And I handed the money to her and walked away but suddenly someone bumped me.

       "Hey,Miss please look at where you going and now my ice cream are gone because of you."

          "I'm sorry but------- Chaeyoung!"

     "Mina?!!!"

  I was shocked because she bumped me second time and see each other wait this is called destiny or Aahh!! What ever!!.

     "What are you doing here and this is the second time we see each other?!! Did you stalking me Son Chaeyoung",She said and smirk.

      "Lol I'm not stalking with u neither I'm hanging out to my members F4 don't assume Ms. Myoui." I said proudly and she just pissed.

    "Ohh hello Chaeyoung nice meeting you again.",said Jihyo.

    "Nice to meeting you Jihyo noona.",I said.

    "What are you doing in this amusement park, Chaeyoung?",ask Jihyo.

    "I was with my Hyungs."

     "You mean your F4 members?",said Jihyo and I nodded.

  "Hey Chaeyoung!!!,I'm waiting for you and where is my ice cream?",said Dahyun in angry tone and I glared at Mina.