Pt.12

Chaeyoung's Pov

"Mom thank you for the food.", I said and I went to the car and wave at her.I went to my mansion and I open my phone. I saw 123 missed calls and 53 messages from Nayeon.

"Noona" I quickly call her.

Calling....

Noo--

CHAEYOUNG-AH WHY DID YOU GO AWAY?

I'm sorry Noona

*Sigh* Okay can we meet at the cafe? I want to talk about this.

Okay Noona

Bye

Call Ended.

She hangs up. I quickly go to my car and drive fastly.

*At the cafe

I push the door to open it. I saw Nayeon waving at me who seating at the table. I seat properly. I first started the conversation.

"What do you want to talk about,Noona?", I ask.

"Why did you go away?", Nayeon ask and I look down.

"Uhmm, I have some important stuff.", I lied. Nayeon notices me nervous.

"Don't lie to me Chaeyoung. I know you jealous to Mina. I noticed it.", Nayeon said.

"How did yo-" She cuts me.

"I know we don't even close but I see your eyes that you are jealous to Mina.", I sigh and I nodded.

"But please don't give up, Okay?", She said and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry,Noona. I will giving up now because everyday I saw her with Jeongyeon it makes me hurt and I do everything for her but nothing happens.", I said.

"Chaeyoung, don't give up. If she loves someone else make her fall in love with you. Please do everything.", She pleasing me.

"I'm sorry but I sign the contract.", I said and she was confused.

"What contract?", She ask.

"Im going to States with my Mom and Dad. In just 1 month.", I said.

"What?! Why did you sign the contract.", Nayeon said angrily. I cannot help but to stood up.

"BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF EVERYTHING I DO TO HER!!",I shout and many people staring at us.

"I know I'm sorry but they don't have a thing because Im relationship with Jeongyeon.",she said and I am shock.

"What is that true?",I ask and she nodded.

"When will be your flight?", She ask.

"Monday" I answers.

"Okay you have to 6 days to take care of her because I noticed she was hurt please I'm begging you to take care of her.", She said and I obey her.

"Okay" she hugged me tight.

"Thank you thank you,Chaeyoung." I smiled.

I heard ringing and that's Nayeon's phone.

Calling..

Hello?

Nayeon..

Hello Jeong

Can we date at the ****

Okay okay I'll be there

She hangs up.

"I'm sorry my Jeong wants to date me.", She apologizes. I shook my head.

"It's okay,Noona and I want you to be happy with my Hyung.", She smiles and I company her to the Taxi station .

We bid our goodbyes.

"I will take care of Mina now"

Sorry if it's short and I will update
Please vote and comment