Pt.6

Chaeyoung's Pov

        After we play in my game room.I see Sana and Tzuyu near to us and I noticed that they are holding hands hmm 🤔🤔 maybe they are in relationship.

       "Hmm what's with the hand,Tzuyu?" And he noticed their hands and pull away.

      "Ohh do you have in relationship?" Jeongyeon said in teasing tone.

     "We're not!!!!" Tzuyu shouted and Sana blushed.

    "Wait I have a name to you it's Satzu!!!", Dahyun said and they confused.

    "Satzu?!" Nayeon and Mina ask.

    " *Sa* it means Sana *Tzu* it means Tzuyu", Dahyun answered and they nodded.

     "So it's 6:00 pm guys what were going to do?",Momo ask.

    "Hmm Netflix?", Nayeon said.

    "Sure if you want to." Chaeyoung said and they nodded.

    They headed in to Sine room that full of seats and one flat screen.

     "What do you want?" Chaeyoung said.

      "Romance movies.",Nayeon said.

       "No horror movies."Jihyo said.

        "No action movies.",Tzuyu and Dahyun said.

      And they keep shouting that they want to watch movie.

     "Okay enough first is horror movie.",Chaeyoung said and the others happy and the others disappointed.

              Flat tv

Nayeon. Jeongyeon Momo Dahyun

Jihyo Mina Chaeng Tzuyu Sana

     When the ghost appeared the girls squealed.

    "Ahh!!!",Mina said and clinged to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung was shocked by sudden action Of Mina.

    "Wha-t a-re you do-ing?",Chaeyoung said in stuttering tone and Mina saw and she pulled it away and they blushed each other.

     "Wtf!! I doing this control your hormones Mina! My face is blushing now and Phew he cannot see this because it's dark.

    "Ahhhh!!! Huhuhu", Sana and Momo was crying and their seat partners comforting them.

    "Sana don't cry,it's okay clinged to me if you scared.", Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

   "You want to hugged me,Momo?", Dahyun ask and Momo nodded.

"Ohh so sweet",Jihyo whispered and look at them.

"Ohh so disgusting.",Nayeon said and Jeongyeon nodded and his face like he wants to puke.

   "Ok stop loving dovey it's 9:00 now let's sleep.", Chaeyoung said and they nodded.

    They walked upstairs and Chaeyoung noticed that Mina was pale and cannot walked normally. He go to Mina.

   "Are you okay?",Chaeyoung said in worrying tone.

    "Yes I'm okay and--" And Mina began to faint.

    "Mina!!!"

     "It's okay go to your room,I will take care of her she was not feeling well", Chaeyoung said and they nodded.

      Chaeyoung carried Mina to his room and he dropped Mina in to his bed and he was about to go downstairs to get a wet towel and meds but Mina holds his hand.

    "Please don't go.",Mina said.

    "What" Chaeyoung said calmly.

    "Please stay I don't want to be alone I'm scared", she said and she was crying.

    "No no no please don't cry shhh.", He said and wiped her tears on her face.

     "Please wait for me I go downstairs to get a wet towel and meds to get you cured.",Chaeyoung said.

    "No just hug me and it can cured me well.",Mina said.

    "What!",Chaeyoung said.

    Mina pulled him in the bed and hug him.

    "Hey!"

    "Don't move!", Mina said and Chaeyoung followed what she just said.

    "Why did you make my heart beats for you just you Mina",Chaeyoung thought.

   And they sleep while they hugging each other.

Thank you for reading this.
Please vote and comments.
-sonmichaeng2324