Pt.15 End Chapter

Author's Note:

You're ready??????

No One's Pov

"Hyung?", Chaeyoung said and Jeongyeon look at him and also Mina.

"Chaeyoung-- He cut him off

"Can we talk private?", Chaeyoung said and Jeongyeon nodded. Jeongyeon went near him.

"What are you doing here?", Chaeyoung ask.

"Chae, I know that Mina like me and I want to take care of her..

"I WILL TAKE CARE OF HER HYUNG!! YOU HAVE NAYEON NOONA NOW PLEASE", Chaeyoung yelled. Jeongyeon look down.

"Sorry I just want to--

"I don't need your help. Can you just take care of Nayeon noona instead of Mina because Nayeon and you are in relationship. I can handle it hyung.", Chaeyoung said. Jeongyeon sighs and he leaves.

Chaeyoung went inside and he saw Mina. Mina smiled.

"Where is Jeongyeon?",Mina ask while smiling. Chaeyoung bits his lip. He hold the pain but he can't handle it.

"Are you dumb or thoughtless?', Chaeyoung ask and made Mina smile fades away.

"Wha-- He cuts her off.

"Why are you saying Jeongyeon from all the time and look at you!! You didn't take care yourself and please move on to him and--

"Why!! Yes Im dumb but my heart beats for only Jeongyeon that's why even he has someone right now.", Mina said as her tears drop on the floor.

"You know I can't handle it now. I've been taking care of you because I'm worried sick about you and you just always say to me Jeongyeon all about him!! Not me!! Why you can't notices me?! I always felt pain to my heart when you saying Jeongyeon and I LIKE YOU MINA WHY ARE YOU SO DENSE!!", He yelled and he was crying. Mina was shocked that he confessed to her. He fell his knees and he's on the floor.

"I'm sorry I-

"I know because you like Jeongyeon always.", He said as he wipe his tears.

"I wish that we never met before and I wish that I never fall in love with you because IT STUPID MISTAKE THAT I EVER DID IN MY LIFE .",Chaeyoung said. He stood up.

"Goodbye Mina.", He said as he opens the door and Mina cries. She don't know what to do.

(I DONT KNOW WANT TO DO~~
BLACKPINK)

_____________

Mina didn't saw Chaeyoung anymore. She just saw him last time in her house. She regretted it. When the cub not showing her anymore it made her realizes that she like the cub too. She has a plan that to confessed the cub. She went to the cub's mansion. She knock the door.The maid open it.

"Where is Chaeyoung?", she said as she smiles.

"You didn't know that Chaeyoung and her family flew on the states last week.", It made her smile fades.

"Okay thank you.", She said as she give the maid forced smile.

"Am I too late?"

The End.

You want part two of this or not.
Comment on to the comment section. I'm sorry for the sad chapter.