Pt.14

Author's Note

    Hello guyss I'm sorry if I take it for too long and this is it my update hope you like it, its all about dahmo and satzu

Dahyun's Pov

    We are in relationship now. The person who stole my heart is Momo. Yeah she is. You want to know? Sure I will.

Flashback

*At the Valentines Day

I saw Momo on her dress. She so beautiful on it that I can't take my eyes off her. She notices me that I'm looking at her. I look away and blushed. It's embarrassing. She went near to me.

"Hello Dahyun",Momo said and I said the same.

When the host say that find your partner and dance with her/him. This is my chance that I can confess to Momo.

"Dahyun, I will find my partner so I-
I cut her off and I grab her wrist.

"Can we be partners?", I said shyly and I scratch my nape on to it. She look at me. She nodded.

I put my hands on her waist and she put her hands to my shoulder.The song starts. We dance gracefully and it's like we're just alone here that we dancing all the way. I look at her.

"Momo"

"Yeah?"

"Momo you look so beautiful today.", I said and she look at me. She's blushing.

"And you look handsome today,Dahyun.",She said and I chuckled.

"You know Momo. I want to say that you're so beautiful on everything. I like the way you smile, I like the way... everything, everything that you make me happy.It made my heart fluttered. I adore you and always be. I want to say that I like you no I love you Momo.", I confess to her while we're dancing. She was shocked and she smiled.

"I like you too since the first day I met you. My heart always beats when I'm with you. I'm glad that you love me.", She said.

"So Momo Can I be your boyfriend?", I said.

"I would love to.", She said and I smiled as my teeth shows. I was so damn happy that I can call her mine now. She chuckled as she saw me. I hold her waist and I hold her neck to pull her. I kiss her and she widened her eyes but she kiss me back. We didn't mind that many people staring at us. Our friends shouting our names and saying "Dahmo" our couple name.

End of the flashback

"Dahyunie", I came back to the reality and my girlfriend calls me.

"What is it Momoring?", I said with aegyo.

"Can you cuddle me?", She said with aegyo. I chuckled.

"Of course,My Momoring",I said and I went to her and we cuddle on the bed.

~~~~~~~

"Chewy", Sana calls Tzuyu because Tzuyu is busy with his phone right now and Sana curious about it.

"Yes?", Tzuyu said still staring at his phone right now.

"Why you staring at your phone instead of me?", Sana said and pouts. Tzuyu laughs at her. Seeing Sana doing that it makes Tzuyu want to poke Sana's face onto it.

"You're jealous, My Sana?", She nodded and Tzuyu went near her. He kiss her's forehead.

"I wouldn't leave you and I will not replace you,My Sana and so don't be jealous. Understand?", Sana nodded and Tzuyu smiled.

They kiss each other passionately as the lovers do.

( I can't do the smut guyss I'm sorry I can't just do it but I will practice if it makes me comfortable)

So soon chapter will be Michaeng and be ready:))