Pt.8

No one's Pov

      After they done eating at the park.They play truth or dare.

"Okay guys let's play truth or dare.",Tzuyu said.

"Okay if you don't answered the question you will do a penalty.",Tzuyu said.

"What's penalty?", Chaeyoung asked.

"Drink a cup of soju.",Tzuyu answered and they gulped include to Tzuyu.

"Call",Sana said.

"Let's do this.",Dahyun said.

Tzuyu start to spin the bottle and it land to Mina.

"Truth or Dare.",Tzuyu ask.

"Truth.",Mina answered.

"Who is your first love.?", That made Mina gulped and look to Nayeon.

"What am I going to do?? I'm not into drink.Okay just do the penalty.",Mina thought and Mina just drink the cup of soju.

"Whoa it made me shock hmmm.",Tzuyu said.

"Okay next"

"I will spin the bottle.",Jihyo said and spin it and it land to Sana.

"It's time to do this because I wander if Sana has relationship with Tzuyu.",Jihyo thought.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare",Sana answered.

"Ohh I thought she will choose Truth but nevermind and I have a plan.",Jihyo thought and smirked,and it made Sana confused.

"Dare to Touch Tzuyu.",Jihyo said and  it made Tzuyu gulped but Sana do a penalty.

"Hmm I know now.",Jihyo thought.

"I am next to spin the bottle.",Chaeyoung said and it lands to Jeongyeon.Chaeyoung smirked.

"Remember the bet what I've told you before.", Chaeyoung thought himself.Jeongyeon sighed and he knew Chaeyoung's plan

Flashback~~~

"I have a bet,Jeongyeon",Chaeyoung said and it made Jeongyeon look straight to him.

"What bet?",Jeongyeon ask.It made him curious.

"You know we play truth or dare ,right?",Chaeyoung said and Jeongyeon nodded.

"I will spin the bottle and if it land it to you and you will choose Truth and I will ask you "Describe your first love" and if you choose the penalty you will kiss Nayeon hmm.",Chaeyoung said and It made Jeongyeon shocked.

End of Flashback~~

"Truth or Dare?"

Jeongyeon sighed and say "Truth"

"Describe your first love.",Chaeyoung said and they look to Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung noticed Mina that she looking straight to Jeongyeon.

"She was beautiful and black hair and like to wear jeans.",Jeongyeon said.

"That's me right? It made me happy.",Mina thought and smile.

"Omo it's me and I have a chance to him.",Nayeon thought and smile too.

Chaeyoung noticed Mina and Nayeon smile.

"Nayeon likes Jeongyeon too.",Chaeyoung thought and smile.

"But Mina likes Jeongyeon but not me.",Chaeyoung suddenly sad but he didn't showed his sad smile to his friends.

"Okay who wants to spin the bottle?"Sana said and Nayeon volunteers.
Nayeon spins it and it land to Momo.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare.",Momo answered.

"Dare to kiss Dahyun.",Nayeon said and Dahyun gulped.

"Its okay to you?",Momo ask and Dahyun nodded.Momo quick peck on Dahyun's cheek.

"Wow the sudden action.",Sana said.

"Wow brave Momo.",Jihyo said.

"Can I buy a holy water?",Jeongyeon said and they burst out laughing include to Momo and Dahyun.

"Your so mean!!",Dahyun and Momo shouts and they laughing again.

"Okay it's time to go my house now.",Chaeyoung said and they nodded.

Happy 400 reads!!
Thank you so much readers
And please vote and comment