Pt. 11

No one's Pov

Flashback

At Chaeyoung's family mansion

"Eomma what do you want to talk about.", Chaeyoung ask and his mom smile.

"Do you want to go to States with me and your father? It just one month",his mom said and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"No eomma I can't.", It made his mom sad and he cupped his mom cheeks.

"I just don't want to leave my friends and I love someone right now. I want to confessed already at Valentine's party.", Chaeyoung explains and her mother smile.

"Who is it?", His mom ask.

"She is Mina.", Chaeyoung answers.

"Mina it's familiar to me.", It made Chaeyoung look at her.

"You know her Mom?", Chaeyoung ask.

"It just familiar to me.", Chaeyoung nodded.

"Okay but Mom I can't go with you,sorry.", Chaeyoung apologize and his Mom shook his head.

"It's okay but you have 3 days if you change your mind.", Chaeyoung nodded.

End of Flashback~~~

Chaeyoung was crying.

Chaeyoung went to his car and drive to his family mansion.

"Mom and Dad." As he open the door and he ignores the maids who greets him.

"Oh Son what happen?", His father said as he walks downstairs.

"Dad I want to be with you and Mom to go to States.", Chaeyoung said and his father smiles.

"I'm sorry it's not tommorow we go there because you and Mom wants in Monday so we have 7 days here.You willing to wait.",His father said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"It's okay Dad but where is mother.", As he find his mother inside their mansion and it makes his father giggled.

"She's buying some food to eat.", His father answers.

"Ahh ok."

Nayeon's Pov

I call Chaeyoung in thousand times and he didn't answer it. I call it again.

"Please answer, Chaeyoung.", I said panickly.

I saw him earlier and I think he's jealous to Mina and Jeongyeon. I'm pity about him. I know Mina likes Jeongyeon and me too. I think Chaeyoung and I are hurt because seeing them it makes your smile fades away and your heart suddenly in pain.I sigh.

The dance is over. Jeongyeon went near to me.

"Can we talk?", Jeongyeon ask and I nodded. We walk to the bench and sit there.

"What do you want to talk about?", I saw Jeongyeon nervous.

"I-- I like you..", Jeongyeon confess to me and I'm shock. He likes me too as in he likes me.

"I know you will rejected but I will never giving up on you because I'm super in love with you.", Jeongyeon said as he hold my hands.

"Jeongyeon I like you too no I love in you.", I saw his wide smile on his face and he hugs me.

"Thank you thank you.", And I giggled and after that.

"Can you be my girlfriend?", Jeongyeon ask and I smile.

"Yes, I do Jeongyeon-ah.

"WHOOHOO 2YEON."

I gasp and Jeongyeon also. It's Dahmo,Satzu and Jihyo but where is Mina.

"Where is Mina?", I ask.

"I saw her go out and she said to me that she will go home.", Jihyo answers.

"So sudden.", I said.

"Yeah.", Sana said and Dahyun smirks.

"Wait wait wait don't change the topic about you and Jeongyeon.", Dahyun said and they smirk except me and Jeongyeon who blushing hard.

"Yes we are in relationship now HAPPY?", I said and they all happy about me and Jeongyeon.

"I'm jealous right now.", Jihyo pout.

"Just get someone right now and don't pout its ugly.", Tzuyu said Savage.

"SAVAGE!!!",Momo said and we laugh except to Jihyo who rolling her eyes.

"Hey it's Dahyun and Momo too.", Jihyo said as she cross her arms.

"But they will make a good couple too.", Jeongyeon said and Momo blush and Dahyun look at her and giggle.

~~~~~~~~

Mina's Pov

I see Jeongyeon confessed to Nayeon.It makes my heart hurts. I was about to go away but Jihyo calls me.

"Mina where are you going?",Jihyo ask.

"I want to go home. I'm tired.", I said as I look down and her face full of worries.

"I company you.", I shook my head and forced smile.

"It's okay,Jihyo.Don't worry about me."I said and she sigh.

"Okay take care.", Jihyo said as we bid goobyes.

-----------

I'm in my home now. I put my sandals at my room. I throw my wallet to my bed and jump on it.

"I wish I'm nayeon.", I said and I didn't notices that I'm crying as my tears flows.

After that, I sleep.

This is my update.
Hope you like it.
Don't forget to vote