Pt.13

Author's Note: Michaeng focus

*Night

Mina's Pov

My house is messy right now. You know I'm broken hearted that's why.I hugged my knees and cried a lot and I don't even care of my surroundings. According to the poem said "Full of pain and full of dirt that I can't removed from my brain." That was I feel.

Suddenly, I heard downstairs who was knocking the door.

Chaeyoung's Pov

I knock on the door. I shout her name.

"MINA MINA"

No one's answering. I try it again.

"MINA MINA PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR"

Still nothing.

I just to bang the door because Mina don't want. Good thing it's open.I quickly go upstairs and I find Mina's room. I heard sobbing. I guess it's Mina.I saw the room and knocking.

"Mina please open the door.", I softly said.

"Just go away. Please leave me alone.", Mina said while crying.i have no choice to kick her door. After that, I saw her eyes were swollen and her hugging her knees. I quickly went to her.

"Shh don't cry.", Gladly she didn't push me off. She just cry and cry to my shoulder.

"I'm here for you,Okay.",I said as I cupped her cheeks.

"I wish I'm nayeon" She said.

"Because I like Jeongyeon"

Because I like Jeongyeon.

It's hurts that I heard from her but still I'm comforting her.

"It's gonna be alright. I'm here don't worry.",I said and we didn't that we sleep.

~~~~~~~
5 days

"Mina let's eat.", I said. She shook her head.

"I don't want to.", Mina coldly said and I sigh.

"Mina I don't want you to be skinny. Come on let's eat.", As I'm begging her.

"I don't want to. Just eat by yourself.", And suddenly my heart is crash when she said this.

"AND I WANT TO EAT WITH JEONGYEON NOT YOU." She shouted at me.

"Please Mina,You know Jeongyeon don't want you to be skinny too so just eat and Jeongyeon will happy.", I said.

"Is that so?",Mina said. I secretly giggled because of her childish.I nodded. She eats and I smiled.

"Chaeyoung, Can you please help me to get Jeongyeon?", Mina ask.

I secretly angry right now but I just endure it. All day she just talks about Jeongyeon ...Jeongyeon.

"I don't know.", I saw her saddest face.

"Can you just please focus to yourself and not to Jeongyeon.", I said.

"Why?"

"Because see yourself in the mirror. You look not pretty and please take care of yourself. Okay?. But,Now, your Hyung will take care of you, understand?", I said and well she follows me.

She continue to eat. After that, I wash the plates and clean the table.i wipe my sweats.

"I need to change my clothes but I go first to my mansion." I went to Mina's room .

"Mina, I will change my clothes to my mansion and please take a bath okay?", I said.

"Just go I don't need you anymore.", Mina said. I faked smile.

"Okay bye." She rolled her eyes.

~~~~~

*My mansion

I took a bath first and secondly, I change my clothes. I know I'm fast because I have something to take care off and it's Mina. I drive safely went to Mina's house.

~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, I went to Mina's house and I see Jeongyeon hugging Mina.

This is double update.
Please vote and comment