My roommate stole my phone!

"Hello."

"Junhui?"

"Yes, it's me. How often did you call?" He could hear Junhui sigh as if he knew that Wonwoo's calls hadn't been answered.

"Don't know. A few times. But you didn't answer." A total lie. He knew exactly how often he called but Junhui didn't need to know that. Wonwoo didn't want to sound too desperate which he wasn't. He was just excited because meeting someone new, going out was something he hasn't done for way too long. It felt good to finally do it again.

"I'm so sorry. My roommate stole my phone." Wonwoo wasn't sure if he should laugh or be angry. This was a ridiculous excuse and definitely not true. A part of him wanted to end the call immediatly. The other part wanted to hear the whole story.

"Okay", he said letting Junhui hear through his voice that he wasn't beli

"I...I know this sounds like some dumb excuse okay...but Minghao didn't steal it on purpose. He went on a trip with a few friends and my phone was in the backpack. I was left with his phone which is exactly the same as mine. That's why we got them mixed up. I wanted to call you on his phone but I didn't have your number. I'm really really sorry. Can I make it up to you with dinner?"

Wonwoo smiles. This was cute and somehow he could imagine that maybe Junhui was telling the truth. That one night he spent with Junhui he thought to have grasped the character of the tall male and this was something that he imagined actually happening to him. He thinks for a moment before he decides to give it a try. If they didn't fit, it was just a fun experience. If he actually liked Junhui more, maybe this between them could turn into something more. He stays silent for a moment longer to tease Junhui a little bit before he answers.

"Dinner sounds nice. I'm free on Friday?"

"I'll pick you up at seven?"

"Okay. See you then."

"Bye."

Wonwoo stared at the wall after the call ended. He really couldn't believe he actually got a date with Junhui. He already gave up on that when Junhui wasn't answering the phone. And now the call ended so quickly. He kinda wished he had talked some more but maybe that would have been awkward. He felt like jumping around and squealing his joy out but all he could do was stare at the wall and think about the conversation.

"Wonwoo? You okay?"

Wonwoo didn't notice Seongcheol entering the room until he stood right next to him. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the older male entering the room. He doesn't know what to say at first. He tries to find the words but nothing really makes sense when he tries to form it into words.

"I'm going on a date", he simply says.

Seongcheol looks at him confused.

"Junhui answered the phone. He had ... he had lost it and he only got it back now. And he asked me out for dinner on Friday."

Wonwoo can't hide his smile while he says that. He was going on a date! With Junhui!

"I'm going on a date!", Wonwoo exclaims happily and practically jumps into Seongcheol's arms.

"You can't imagine how happy I am that he answered the phone. I might only know him a little but I like him. He's a good person and that one night I could talk a lot with him. Seongcheol, this feels so right."

Seongcheol just smiles. It's good seeing Wonwoo happy again and so excited to go out. For a long while after the break-up, Wonwoo didn't want to go out. Seongcheol was just glad that Wonwoo might be able to finally move on and let go of his past with Mingyu.

"I'm going on a date!", Wonwoo says again smiling brightly.

"I'm really happy for you, Wonwoo."

"Shit", Wonwoo curses suddenly. He was so fixated on being happy about the date even happening that he forgot a pretty important point.

"I haven't been on a date in ages! What do I wear? He didn't even tell me where we are going! Seongcheol what do I do?"