Date 2

Wonwoo decided that the thing he really wanted to do on a date was a picknick so he texted Junhui where they would meet and now they were already spending two hours in the park, eating the self-made sandwiches and drinking lemonade from the bottle. Wonwoo had been scared that Junhui would think it was a boring date or that Junhui would have expected more but he seemed rather content to just talk with Wonwoo.

And Wonwoo really liked that too. Talking to Junhui was interesting and fun. Even though their conversations were messy and they were jumping from one topic to another, it felt just right.

In the last two hours, they not only talked about their school time and their friends and family, but they also discussed global warming and political problems which might seem like a weird combination to others but it was just the perfect mix in Wonwoo's opinion. 

"So the club I'm working at plans to make a special night and the boss wants to make it themed. Masked ball! He's quite extraordinary but it sounds like a cool idea and I'm inviting you to be my date. Even though I'll be working for a few hours", Junhui tells him while they're lying down on the blanket under a big birch tree.

"As long as I got you all to myself afterwards, I'll gladly be your date" Wonwoo answers with a smile on his face.

Junhui grins back at him and brushes a strand of hair out of Wonwoo's face.

"You already got me all to yourself."

Junhui leans in slowly giving Wonwoo the chance to stop if he didn't want to but Wonwoo only grabs Junhui's face with both his hands and pulls him in quicker, their lips melting together in a slow kiss.

Wonwoo already decided that he liked kissing Junhui. It was like their bodies melted together and nothing in the world could separate them.

He can't help but think back to kissing Mingyu and he did like to kiss Mingyu too but it was so much different with Junhui.

They spent the rest of the afternoon like this. Talking and kissing and cuddling. It was a perfect date in Wonwoo's eyes, they didn't do much but it was enough. Dates did not have to be adventures or romantic. Something simple like what they had this afternoon was just perfect.

Wonwoo still thinks back to Mingyu sometimes and he hates himself for doing so when he's with Junhui but he can't help it. He loved Mingyu and he couldn't deny that even though the two years they were together weren't the best, they were still beautiful two years. The kind of relationship they had was good in its own way but not meant to hold forever.

Mingyu cheated and Wonwoo had the right to hate him but somehow he couldn't hate Mingyu with all his heart. He couldn't understand how people could hate the person they loved. When he found out that Mingyu cheated he thought he understood. Of course, you'd hate the person that broke your heart but now weeks later he couldn't think back to the good times and say he hates Mingyu.

"Be honest. What are you thinking about?", Junhui asks. They were lying on their backs and staring up into the sky, Wonwoo's head on Junhui's chest.

"Really? Completely honest? Mingyu."

Junhui hums in response.

"I know it's wrong because I'm with you but sometimes I can't help it. The breakup is too recent still to be completely out of my mind. He's still in there and I hate that. Are you angry because I'm thinking of someone else."

"You know, I'm not mad about that. I know how breakups can be like. I've been through a few myself. And I know it's hard to forget someone when you loved them. I just hope that one day you won't think about him anymore. Because, Wonwoo, I really like you and I want to be the only thing on your mind when we are together."

"Gosh, you're so cheesy", Wonwoo laughs but deep down he's thankful for Junhui understanding his feelings and thoughts.

"I should go home, it's getting late", Wonwoo mumbles while he closes his eyes.

"I'll bring you home."

"Or we could just stay here and never leave, ignore everything else."

"Well, you gotta decide on one of those options now", Junhui says and chuckles.

"I really should go home. I have work tomorrow."

"We'll meet again soon, I promise. Now let me bring you home", Junhui whispers and even though Wonwoo could stay like this forever he agrees.

So I apologize for not uploading a new chapter last week but I had a little accident while riding my bike and hurt my leg and hand and didn't find time to write. But now I'm back again with Wonhui's second date!