I haven't been on a real date in two years!

It was an understatement that Wonwoo was panicked.

The last time he went on a date was two years ago when Mingyu took him to a Greek restaurant for their third date. After that, he never took Wonwoo on a real date again. Mingyu wasn't the romantic type and Wonwoo never got the courage together to just ask Mingyu if they could go out sometime again. Of course, Wonwoo would have liked to go out with his boyfriend. Back then he blamed it on Mingyu being tired from work or he tried to make himself believe that going out just wasn't their thing.

Now he feels dumb for doing that. He liked going out before he was dating Mingyu. When he went to the club the night he met Junhui he felt alive again, not caged by Mingyu. Wonwoo was free again.

But the fact that he hasn't been on a date for a while made him really nervous. Since the moment he ended the call with Junhui he thought about what to wear, if he should bring flowers or if that was too much.

Seongcheol was by his side helping him to decide on an outfit, deciding against flowers. But Wonwoo still felt really nervous. May it be because he likes Junhui or because he's just unsure about Junhui's feeling towards him.

"You are stressing yourself too much. You like Junhui and he asked you on a date. Just go with it."

Wonwoo sighs. In a way Seongcheol was right but it wasn't that easy, at least not for Wonwoo. He just shrugs his shoulders at Seongcheol's words.

"I know what your problem is", Seongcheol says after a while of thinking.

"You got too used to being with Mingyu. You told me you saw a future with him and that's where your mind just decided that it wouldn't think about any other options. But now Mingyu is your past. You can start new but for that, you have to just let go of Mingyu."

Wonwoo nods. He knew that. All those memories or Mingyu still held him back but it was harder to let go than he thought. He didn't even know how much Mingyu actually was involved in his life. Mingyu has been part of Wonwoo's life for over two years and now he completely vanished from his life. Not that Wonwoo wants him back. Mingyu cheated and that was something unforgivable for Wonwoo. He's glad he has nothing to do with Mingyu anymore but there's a part of him that misses Mingyu or maybe only Mingyu in certain moments. Like their third and last date in that Greek restaurant.

"Sometimes I think back to the good moments and I start to miss him but then I think about all the shit he's done. It's not only that he cheated, Seongcheol. He just wasn't a good boyfriend in general but I just overlooked that because of the few good moments. And you know, that one night I spent with Junhui, I felt cherished again. Now I see that Mingyu never really made me feel like that."

Seongcheol's not sure what to respond to that. He always had his thoughts on their relationship but never said anything because he didn't want to hurt Wonwoo in any way. He had looked behind Mingyu's mask way before he and Wonwoo started dating and he always had his doubts when it came to Mingyu's feelings for Wonwoo.

"Maybe it's a good thing that it's over now. You can start new and maybe Junhui is the perfect person for that. I haven't seen you this excited for a while."

Wonwoo sighs and nods. Seongcheol was right, he always was. Like an older brother, he always knew Wonwoo best and he always took care of him whenever Wonwoo needed it.

"You'll wear your favourite jeans and that new shirt you got and you'll look stunning and then you'll go on a date with a guy you really like and have a nice evening and be happy. Sound good?"

Wonwoo nods.

"Sounds really good. I just want everything to go right. I want this date to be good", Wonwoo says.

"And it will be, I know that", Seongcheol says and pulls Wonwoo into a hug. Even if it might not be a new love that hold forever he wants this Junhui to make Wonwoo happy for as long as possible.

"Thank you, Seongcheol. You're always such a calm mind. I don't think I could do any of this without you."

"Gotta take care of my second little brother, don't I?"