Part 5.

Y/n's POV

Curtains closed...weird I didn't see Nikki in the crowd in her usual spot. Maybe she had to miss it for some reason? She would've told me. "Y/n you have a few people back here waiting for you," stage personnel spoke before walking in front of me. I untied my shoes and set them aside. I changed quickly into a pair of my sweats and a hoodie. Why not, no one really cares what I look like after a show. It's normally young kids anyway. I walked out as usual. I looked a mess but its fine. I talked to a few young ballerinas. They remind me of when I was little dancing for Madame. "Y/n?" a voice asked. Tapping my shoulder. I turned around. Hm, he looks familiar. Do I know him? "Hi," I said after a long pause. I know I've seen this guy somewhere. "You don't remember me do you?" he choked. I shook my head. He stuck his arm out. "It's me uh-Tom from ballet?" "Tom," a smile grew on my face. The memories. "It's been years," I pushed his arm out of the way, hugging him tightly. "How have you been?" he asked sweetly. "I've been...better, how's show business treating you?" he chuckled. "So you do know," "Yeah, Nikki talks about you all the time," His face turned red at the cheeks. "She-does?" I nodded. "It's cute that she keeps me updated," I smiled. His face grew redder. Yep, that's the Tom I remember. "I see you switched to solos," he chuckled. "No really," I shrugged. "I told you it would work out," "It took a lot more than you think," there was silence. Was that the wrong thing to say? Oh no, I just reconnected with him. Don't tell me I ruined it. "I bet you don't remember our handshake," I poked, he rose an eyebrow. "Hm, want to bet?" he joked. I stuck my hands out. To my surprise, he still knew it. "So you do remember that, hm I'm impressed," I smiled crossing my arms. "So what have you-" he started. I felt a strong tug at my arms. "Oh hey-Elliot," I pulled my hand away. "Y/n who are you talking to?" he snapped. His eyes stared at Tom. "Tom, my best friend from ballet," I smiled. "Who's this?" Tom asked in a half whisper. "Tom this is Elliot, my boyfriend," I said calmly. I could see the tension between both of them. Not the good kind of tension. I swear they will kill each other if I don't say something. "How long have you two been dating?" Tom asked. His voice cracked. I opened my mouth to speak but... "4 weeks," Elliot cut in. I turned my head to him. My angry expression should say enough to him. "Let's go Y/n," Elliot tugged. I was beyond pissed. So I finally see my best friend after who knows how many years, and now he has to act jealous. You're kidding. He's joking with me. "I'm sorry," I whimpered. I saw Tom's eyes get droopy. I couldn't tell if he was upset or angry or...I just don't know. Elliot tugged me out of the building. I instantly pulled my arm away from him once we got outside. "What the hell is wrong with you?" "What?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "I haven't seen him in so long and you just pull me away like that?!" "I didn't want him getting any ideas," he murmured. "You're joking...you never act like this," I shouted. He never acts jealous around anyone. What got into him? "I know but-"

-Tom's POV-

  Something about her boyfriend...something. It's off. I don't know what. He looks like someone. Dammit. I can't believe he ruined it. I-I can't believe she has a boyfriend. Well, I can believe it, she's beautiful. But her boyfriend...Elliot right? He sounds familiar. Looks familiar. Wait...wasn't he...Oh shit. I have to help her. Warn her. Something. I have to do something. He's going to hurt her. He was in the paper a couple months ago for assault. How did he get out? I have to get in touch with her...before he hurts her next.