Part 13.

???'s POV

"Dude...isn't that your girlfriend?" the man with the scar over his eye said. I glared over at him as he pointed at the screen. "ex" I corrected. "That guy she's with is the reason I was in jail," "You only told us a thousand times, we get it, you want her back," Mouse shrugged. "Fuck off Mouse, He doesn't deserve her I do!" I shouted. My temper rising. I clenched my hands into a fist. Taking a deep breath. "We're on the run remember? We gotta move,"  I cracked my bandaged knuckles and motioned for the boys to move with me. "Do you have any idea where we're goin'  Ellie?" Mouse questioned. I jerked my head to the side. I smirked at him as he looked at me with pure doubt. "I have an idea of where we can find out,"

Y/n's POV

"What are we gonna do?!" I held my hands above my head. Pressing hard indents on my forehead and hairline. I paced around in circles. "Hey, Hey breathe," Tom got up from his seat on the couch. He took my hands pulling them back down to get me to look at him. "You'll be fine, he doesn't know where you are," He was trying to be reassuring but it wasn't helping. I looked down at my feet. I was trying so hard not to let the tears roll out. "Y/n look at me," he spoke so calmly. How is he so calm right now?  "You're going to be okay, they're going to catch him." he paused briefly, tilting my chin up. "I'm gonna catch him," the tone in his voice turned serious. "How..." my voice cracked but what does it matter at this point. "Just trust me," I leaned onto his shoulder. For some reason he just let me sit there as I cried it out, I would've pushed myself off already. "If he sees you-" My breathing hitched. "He'll kill you," "Well he's gonna have to try," I don't know what's come over me. I have no control anymore. Just taken over by fear. I don't want Elliot back. "You're not going anywhere by yourself, not with him out there," I didn't answer. I just nodded slightly in the crook of his neck. "He's not gonna bother you, I won't let him. Not after what he's done to you already," he slowly pats my back. I could hear my heart pounding out of my chest. I just couldn't bear it. He can't be out there. He'll come for me, for everyone. And he won't stop until he gets to me again. 

Tom's POV

It was quiet for a while. I just let her collect herself. I can't imagine how fast her mind is racing right now. I can't even fathom how it feels. To have your abuser, who you thought was gone forever, break out. I'm gonna get him. He can't hurt her again if I do, and he will not terrorize her if I get to him first. Just how...I don't want to make her worried or suspicious of anything. And I definitely don't want to scare her. Elliot's free out there and that needs to be the last thing on her mind right now. I have an idea of where he could be going. But if he is then that's extremely shady...but I expect nothing less from the bastard that he is. 

I can get there before him, it's a matter of how... I don't want Y/n speculating anything dangerous than how she's already feeling about it. I shouldn't lie to her either, then she'll really hate me. But how else do I get there? I think I might have to lie. I'll tell her I'm going one place and I'm just going to beat Elliot and be one step ahead. No big deal. And if this hunch I have turns out to be true, and he does go there. I have a plan. Whether it works or not isn't important right now. Her safety is my priority. I've already gotten myself involved with this guy so I might as well do everything I can to keep him away from her. And if he thinks he can lay even a finger on Y/n again...he is going to find out how wrong he is. 

???'s POV

"They kept her there?"  Scarface spoke, "I guess so, It seems like a dumb idea to me too," I shrugged. That's what the police department has on file for her so I guess we'll find her there first. "You think they'll catch us snooping through their files??" Mouse questioned followed by a couple stares from Scarface. "Could you say it any louder?" I scoffed. "Sorry, I just don't want to get caught," "And we won't" Scarface crossed his arms. I unplugged the laptop to hide any trace of us using it for hacking into such an easy to crack database. "Should we head there now?" Mouse asked motioning to take the laptop from me. "No, give her a couple hours," they blinked at me, confused. "I know her, she may hate me for what I did to her but she will obey me,"  "Are you sure? She did rat you out," "No she-" my temper was rising. I stopped myself short. I took a breath. "It was her friend, he helped her and provided enough to put me behind bars, without him, she would've been helpless," I clenched my jaw hard. He wants my girl. If he thinks he can get her, he won't. She belongs to me, and I will not have him stand in my way again. Nothing comes in between me and Y/n. If it comes to it, I will get him out of my way. As long as he doesn't try anything stupid. It won't have to get uglier than it already will be.