Part 6.

Y/n's POV

I can't stand him sometimes. He's been so different since I saw Tom at my show. He keeps asking me where I'm going when I leave. Checking my phone...I've changed my phone passcode 3 times this week. He's turned obsessive on me. I can't go anywhere without him anymore. "Y/n," Elliot spoke. I was sitting by the window of my apartment. "Don't talk to me," I spat. He walked over towards me. He wrapped his arms around me but I pushed him off. "Get off, I-I have to go anyways," I pushed away. Grabbing my bag and pointe shoes from the side of the door. "Y/n wait please, you can't stay mad at me forever," he pleaded. I shut the door, nearly slamming it behind me. How the hell am I supposed to know if I'll see Tom again? I stormed my way out the door. Since the incident with him and Tom...and the jealousy. I haven't spoken to him. I try to leave before him every morning but this morning I slept in. I sleep on the couch...I did move in with him so he gets our bedroom. I know I shouldn't be this upset but there's more. I don't know how to put it. It's been 2 months since. I'm sure Tom's off filming now. Whatever...I have a show to get to that I already am late too.

-Tom's POV-

I don't have time. Dammit, I can still make it. For the last 20 minutes, it'll still make a difference. I can still warn her. Maybe even protect her from Elliot. I'll wait out by the back. Right by the exit....

-3 hours later-

Third Person POV...

The Yelling exploded. Tom heard it from inside. What was it all about? "Get the fuck off of me!" a female's voice echoed. Hold on...that voice sounded like someone he knew. "Y/n?" he mumbled under his breath. Kicking at the locked door. Eventually getting through. The scene was exactly what he was worried about. Elliot and Y/n seemed to be in a heated argument. Thankfully Tom was there...it could've gotten worse. "Put her down!" Tom shouted at Elliot. He had the girl at the neck. Y/n was pressed up against the wall. Her weak eyes meeting Tom's. Furious. Elliot stormed towards Tom. "excuse you, who the fuck let you in," Elliot spat in Tom's face. Only making the tensions rise. Y/n was too weak to get up. "What are you doing putting your hands on her?!" Tom shouted, a shot at intimidating him. "I can put my hands on her, what the hell would YOU do about it anyway," he smirked. Tom was fuming. "What the hell is she to you, a punching bag or a human being?" Tom spit in his face. Shoving Elliot back away from him. "s-Stop both of you...please," Y/n panted catching her breath. Tom looked over to her with a face of worry. What the hell did Elliot do to her before he broke through the doors. A swing from Elliot caught Tom's attention. Luckily he missed but still, it was jarring for Tom. Tom tackled Elliot, pushed him into the wall. Punches were thrown. Some missed some hit. Skin bruised. Y/n slumped against the wall. She managed to pick herself up. She called someone on the phone, but the boys were too caught up in beating the other. The sound of sirens broke the two boys apart. Once the police had Elliot in cuffs, Tom ran to Y/n's aide. "Are you ok? Y/n speak to me please," he had his hands on her shoulders. She nodded. Not saying words. There were red hand marks on her neck from Elliots move. There was something else. Y/n had her hair done in a now loose braid, there were two bruises at the side of her head. Right behind her ear. Tom's cut up hand turned Y/n's head to the side. Those were some bruises alright...what the hell did Elliot do to her. She leaned her head on Tom's hand. Clearly exhausted. "No no no no, Y/n stay awake for me," Tom stammered picking her face up. "But it hurts...If I close my eyes...I-I'll feel better," she slurred. "No no, Y/n you might have a concussion don't close your eyes on me," he said holding her up. "Sir we need to speak with her," an officer interjected. "No, she needs help now, You can speak with her once she's feeling better," Tom advised. The officer to his surprise nodded in agreement. Tom carried Y/n on his back, she was unable to walk on her own, it was obvious. She had a concussion...her loopy state and the tired state gave it away. The bruises were clear evidence. Tom stayed at Y/n's side the whole evaluation with the hospital. As she was being taken care of. They interviewed Tom to try and get some information. "So what happened exactly?" Tom thought for a second. He doesn't know the full story. "I walked into her backstage area and Elliot had her by the neck on the wall, so I-" he choked up. "So you intervened to help her from getting beaten up or worse," the officer continued. Tom nodded. "Thank you kid," he patted his back. Tom winced slightly. Although he wasn't as bad as Y/n he was still bruised. "She'll be ok thanks to you," the officer sighed. Tom looked down the hallway. "Yeah..."