Part 8.

Y/n's POV

"Ok, you got everything?" I asked carrying very little. I wanted to help but I'm supposed to be on bed rest. I didn't have much, but I was ordered to get my necessities... I feel like I owe Tom for helping me. I really owe him. "Tom let me help, I-" "No no I got it, it's just a bag," he chuckled. I crossed my arms. "You sure?" "Yeah I got it," he smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Still you aren't allowed to carry anything that's bigger than small luggage...Doctors order," "Since when have I ever listened to a doctor?" "Just saying, I don't want you to get hurt more," do all guys say that? Elliot said that to me...and look what happened. Shivers ran down my spine. "So I have a guest room, you can stay in there...I'll get you all set up nicely," Tom said smiling snapping me back into reality. "Thanks, Tom you really didn't have to...I could've stayed with my mum," "I'm sorry but your mother doesn't care for you and you and I both know that" he was right. My mother hated everything about my solos but look where it got me. Plus she just sleeps around and drinks 24/7 I don't know if I could put up with anymore. I got settled in Tom's flat pretty quickly, I didn't have many items so it wasn't too hard. Could be worse...I could be in a hotel right now. Tom wouldn't let me. I still think I'll get in his way. "Ok, are you all set? Do you need anything?" he poked his head through the doorway. "I'm fine Tom, you've done a lot to help me already," "I told the officers I was going to help you, it's my job as your best friend," He had a wide smile on his face, walking away from the doorway. "Hey Y/n," Tom poked back in. "Yeah?" "Can I be serious for a minute?" "Uh oh, you...serious? That won't last long," I joked. "No I mean it, I really want to ask you something...it's been bugging me," "Sure ask away Tom," I sat down on the neatly made guest bed. Tom sat next to me. "What did Elliot do to you...I know he hurt you more than your injuries show," I gulped. There was a huge lump in my throat and my heart dropped to the floor. He knows. He can feel that I was hurt more. But he'd want me to press charges, more than Elliot already has going for him. "You can tell me anything Y/n...you don't have to tell me, but I hate seeing you like this," My face felt hot. The moment replayed over and over in my head and I'm trying to stop it but it won't go away. It never will. "Promise me..." I started. I choked up on my words. I can't believe I'm telling someone. But Tom would understand why it hurts so much...at least I hope he will. "Promise you what?" "That you won't make this a big deal, I'm already scared of it happening again..." "What happening again?" I felt my eyes flood with tears and I couldn't stop them. Tom held my hand lightly. "I will make sure whatever happened never happens again," I nodded. "Ok," I spoke, my voice was shaky. The images of what happened flashed in my head. "This is so tough to say," I chuckled nervously. Tears slipped down my cheeks as I tried to laugh through my nerves and anxiety. I felt the lump in my throat grow larger, my mind lost it. What if he doesn't believe me? "Elliot he..." I started with a sigh. This really was tough for me to say...I couldn't get it out of my thoughts. Fear and doubt were blocking me from telling him. "He?" Tom asked sweetly putting his arm around me. When he saw that made me jump he got even more concerned. I saw it on his face. "Elliot he, I tried to push him off but he wouldn't go away," more tears dripping down my cheeks. I couldn't stop it. "Y/n you're killing me with the tears, tell me what happened so I can help you feel safer," his voice was soft and understanding. But what would happen if he didn't believe me. "Elliot...He-He touched me...I didn't want him to I-I pushed him off. I really tried to but he had me pinned.

(In the moment...Around 15 minutes before Tom could notice the situation and get rid of Elliot)
Y/n's Flashback. She's telling Tom all of this too...
I had just finished the show, my last one before the holiday. Thank god I can take a break now. "Hey babe." his voice sent chills. "Get out of here Elliot, I didn't allow you to be back here," I spat. He didn't belong here. I didn't want to see him here. I didn't want to see him at home but I have to. He wrapped his arms on my waist. I tried to pull his arms off but his grip was to tight for me to break out of. "Did you not hear me? I said get out," I spat, struggling to break free. "C'mon Y/n you can't be mad at me forever," "The hell I can," I spat clawing at his arms. He spun me around to face him. I was still stuck in his arms. Exactly where I didn't want to be. He picked me up, pinning me against the wall. "Put me down asshole," I spat a wad of spit in his face. His eyebrows furrowed. His eyes glared at me, I was being defiant, as I should be. I knew what he was getting at but that's not what I want. I don't want to see him right now. He slammed me against the wall, I-I think I hit my head pretty hard. "C'mon Y/n," he whispered. "No..." I whimpered. My head was beating with pain. It hurt like hell. I started to feel dizzy, I couldn't really feel what was happening around me anymore. Until I felt it...the cold hands. His freezing cold hands tracing my skin. "Stop..." I whined. Grabbing and clawing at his hands. But he proceeded. I pleaded and kicked but he wouldn't get off. He wouldn't stop...touching me. Touching me inappropriately. It actually hurt. "Stopp..." I whined. I managed to knee him in between the legs, he dropped me to the ground but I was free. I crawled away...until I was dragged back. That's when he slammed me again. Harder against the wall. The pain shot up my back. I couldn't do this. "Get the fuck off of me!" I managed to let out as loud as possible. I kicked as hard as I could. But he had such a strong grip on my neck. I was stuck there...alone and helpless.

I didn't know what to do...I'm sorry," I rambled uncontrollably. I was practically bawling but I couldn't control it at all. "You're telling me the truth?" I nodded, visibly shaking. I looked down at my quivering hands. Jeez, I'm a mess. He doesn't believe me. Why would he? "Y/n-Y/n look at me," he pulled my face towards his. My face was drenched in my tears and some were still rolling down my cheeks. "Don't apologize for something like that. He is an asshole for doing that to you. I'm sorry I didn't notice that was what the noises were sooner. I will never let that happen to you again," he reassured. He held my head in one hand. I noticed his free hand was clenched tightly in a fist. He didn't have to say that he was angry at Elliot...I could tell. I rubbed the tears off my face, turning my face redder than it already was. "Y/n," Tom interrupted. "Yeah?" my voice croaked, crackling as if something had been caught in my throat. "You jumped when I put my arm around you...are you sure it's just a concussion?" I shook my head slowly. I might as well let him know. "No...I-I have two large bruises and one stitched cut on my back," "Why didn't you tell me?" "because I didn't know if you'd believe how they got there..." "Y/n I've known you long enough to know when you're lying," he smiled weakly. I nestled into a hug. Hoping he didn't mind. "I'll keep you safe, ok?" He spoke softly, wrapping his arms around me. For once. I did feel safe. I felt calm. I nodded. "I swear on it," "Pinky swear?" I poked my head up at him. He chuckled. "Pinky swear," he smiled. I stayed there, calming down. I'm so glad I've found Tom again after all these years. What would've happened if I didn't? What would Elliot have done...