||21.||

•||Ch21: Playful Mirha is back||•

||Mirha POV||

I looked around for Arash and saw him standing in the corner, staring at me and Saif. I smiled at him and moving to him. Everyone was dancing on the dance floor.

“What's wrong?” I asked him when I reached near him.

“I don't like that guy near you,” He said looking at him with hard eyes which turned soft when he looked down at me.

“Am I smelling jealousy?” I asked, playfully.

“No!” He said, quickly.

I giggled and put my hand on his arm. I tugged him with me.

“Where are you taking me?” He asked not moving an inch.

“Dance floor,” I said pointing at the dance floor.

“I don't want to dance,” He said looking at me.

“So sad. But I want to,” I said, on which he shook his head.

“OK. I will ask Saif to dance with me,” I mumbled turning around.

He pulled me in his arms quickly and moved us to the dance floor. I looked up at him with a smirk because I knew I hit the correct button. He looked down at me with a playful glare.

“It's not good to play with fire,” He said and one side of his lips tugged up.

He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I looked at him and saw him smirking down at me. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled at him.

“I know I.. I behaved badly with.. you in the start and was.. always rude to you. I shouldn't said.. those words to you. I promise I will not behaved like that with you..,” He said looking guilty, after two minutes later.

“And?” I encouraged him for the words which I wanted to hear.

He took my hand and twirled me around him.

“And what?” He asked.

When I stood in front of him, he put his one hand on my waist and I put one my hand on his shoulder.

“I am expecting something,” I told him with a pout.

He sighed softly looking at me. I could tell it was difficult for his to say it.

“Sorry!” He said, quickly.

I looked at him but he was looking away with little pink colour on his cheeks. I giggled at him, making him looked down at me.

“I didn't hear you. Please once for,” I said, innocently.

He knew I was teasing him but he didn't say anything but smiled down at me.