Intro

Yosh! I'm back to writing proper bxb books. Yes, my standard of writing has swan-dived off the building but you know what, I'll still continue writing. What can I say, bxb is my favourite genre. So if you've been an avid reader of mine, I say hey to you and glad to see you here. To my new readers, hope you'll enjoy this book and do read my other books ey though they are not that good. LOL. But I do recommend reading 'Sweet Temptation' as its my fav book until now.

Anyways, many of you know that I start by posting the main characters but this time, the main characters will slowly be revealed as the book goes on. For now...enjoy the intro ;)

Castian's POV:

"Young Master, we're here." Stopping the car in a lot, the Young Master's eyes which are hidden by his messy dark brown locks of hair fluttered open as he scanned the underground carpark with expressionless eyes. Without a word spoken, he slipped out of the car recklessly while twirling his apartment keys in the air as he strolled towards the lift lobby. I wonder what is he thinking about... well, not like I could ever read his mind. "Please slow down Young Master. Don't go wandering around yourself."

"Huh? Then walk faster." Ah yes... I forgot one crucial thing about my Young Master... He's blunt as hell. A blade so blunt yet stabs through the heart without mercy. Sigh... why am I stuck with him? "Which floor?"

Huh? Oh yes! "The 15th, Young Master." Nodding his head slightly in thanks, we soon reached his new apartment without any interruptions, which I'm thankful for. #15-150 huh... at least it's easy to remember. The next thing I know, I was blinded by a vast whiteness and then the Young Master had disappeared. "Y-Young Master?! Where are you?!"

"Shut up, Castian and go away. You're annoying. Wake me up when it's time for dinner."

"Ah yes...." Sigh... dinner huh... what should I make? Wait... there aren't even any ingredients or even cooking equipment! Sigh... Seems like I have a ton of things to do before I can even settle into my own apartment. You guessed it. I'm his next door neighbor. How fortunate...... Lets see lets see. What do we need... I wonder if the supermarket sale is still on, hopefully it is. Wait... what time are the movers coming? Oh shit I gotta be quick! They're arriving in 2 hours time!

~Time Skip~

"Thanks

"Thanks..." He mumbled groggily, sitting at the dining table with dazed eyes, unkempt hair and all as he stared uninterestedly at the simple dishes laid before his eyes. Well sorry, I'm a butler, not a cook.

"Young Master?" A 'hmm' left his lips as he sipped quietly on the egg soup. Don't worry he's not emo or depressed. That's just how he is sometimes when he's moody. "So... what do you think of this place?"

"Nice...." Uh okay?

"That's all?" Swallowing his mouth full of tteokbokki, he sighed loudly before placing his chopsticks down and giving me his death glare. Ah that glare. Never gets old. 

"White... Nice... Don't question me when I just wake up, Castian." He grumbled under his breath. Oh yes. I forgot. He gets irritated easily for the hour after he gets woken up.

"Sorry sorry. But... do you regret saying that you want to live alone?"

".... Definitely not." He replied without hesitation before resuming his meal, his gaze unwavering at my question. Seems like he's really dead set on living alone. 

Ah yes. What happened?

Kye, my Young Master, had been requesting the Master to let him live on his own for weeks. It was only last week when the Master finally gave in to his request on a condition. To take over the company for a year while the Master and his wife traveled overseas for both business and leisure. His sister, Liz, 32 this year and 5 years older than Kye is currently abroad, living with her own family in Australia. What left me in utter confusion is why Kye would rather live in this small apartment when he could continue living in the mansion. 

Well... who knows what he's thinking. I just have to live and find out. Huh? You are interested too? Well join the club then. Hopefully we won't die halfway from his mood swings. 

Ah who am I? Well that's not important. I'm just a butler. Nothing more, nothing less. But sigh... I swear if I continue hanging around Young Master's side, I'll still be a virgin at 40. 

Kye's (aka Young Master) living room^

Castian's (aka Butler) living room^

So....comments?