Chapter 17

Third Person’s POV:

Soft angelic giggles and squeals filled the air followed by low endearing chuckles. On the soft brown carpet laid Matthew in a cute bunny romper as Kye blew raspberries against his soft tummy, a wide smile on his lips as he played with the little bunny. Matthew kicked his legs excitedly at the tingly sensation, his small grabby hands trying to grab onto Kye’s soft brown locks.

Not even 5 feet away sat Xander as he watched the endearing scene while he folded the clothes

Not even 5 feet away sat Xander as he watched the endearing scene while he folded the clothes. Low yet hearty chuckles left his lips as he watched the two younger male with adoration. Anyone would have thought that they were an actual family from the looks of it. As soon as Xander kept the clean laundry, soft cranky whines can be heard, alerting him of Matthew’s next feed. Taking the warmed bottle from the kitchen counter, he placed it down onto the coffee table before picking Matthew up into his arms and placing the nipple into his opened mouth to which he latched on immediately.

However when Matthew opened his eyes to find Xander feeding him, he spat out the nipple with a pouty look on his face, lips pursed shut as he refused to continue drinking. Turning his small head to the side where Kye sat comfortably on the carpet ground, he tried pushing himself away from Xander using one hand as he made grabby hands at Kye using the other.

To add on to the effect, he showed them the teary puppy eyes which seemed to do the trick as he had effectively teleported into Kye’s embrace. A soft adorable giggle left Matthew’s lips as he buried his face into Kye’s softer chest, his hands grabbing tightly onto his shirt as he basked in the warm tender feeling of being in Kye’s arms. Over the past few times Kye had visited, Matthew had grown on him, making Xander slightly jealous by his son’s actions.

“He’s stealing my man…” Xander grumbled out with a pout, earning soft chuckles from Kye as he bottle-fed Matthew. Nonetheless, Xander slipped off the sofa and started stroking Matthew’s head softly and tenderly, placing kisses all over him from time to time despite Matthew trying to swipe him away from disturbing his feed. To Xander, it felt more like getting hit with a dry sponge. As if finally getting irritated by his dad’s nonsense, sobs rang out in the air as Matthew cried and fussed in Kye’s arms, shocking Xander period.

“Shhh… don’t cry Matty. Your daddy is just being a big meanie. But he loves you okay?” Kye comforted as he bounced Matthew lightly in his arms in hopes to reduce his crying. In the end, placing a kiss to his forehead seemed to do the trick as his cries subsided almost immediately once Kye did so.

Sitting back onto the sofa, Xander mock glared at his little man who’s enjoying his lover’s touch. As if feeling his dad’s glare, Matthew turned his head towards his direction with the bottle in mouth before sending Xander a wide smile which made Xander shake his head with a large smile on his face at his son’s antics before sticking his tongue out playfully at him.

‘This boy… he’s totally my boy. At least he has good taste. Sorry kiddo, he’s mine...but he’ll be yours soon too.’ Xander laughed to himself before leaving for the kitchen to prepare a simple dinner for the two of them, not before placing a kiss on Kye’s cheek of course, which seemed to irk the little man when a cute frown formed on his face.