Chapter 20

Third Person's POV:

The normal... well not so normal days resumed as usual. Despite it only being a month after they had came back, the office was no longer boring and quiet with the presence of two new pairs of lovebirds around. Envious looks and random squeals and awes tend to come out of nowhere from both males and females. Wishful yet awe-struck eyes were currently directed towards Xander's desk as they watched their boss bend over Xander's shoulder behind him as they looked through a particular document as Xander interlocked his fingers with their boss's slender ones as if on reflex. Gushes can be heard from those sitting around the two but went oblivious to the two who were busy in their own little world.

"Oh is it Beauty and the Beast part 5? Man, I missed the starting." A husky yet smooth voice sounded as he chuckled at his own joke, making the staffs sigh even louder but nonetheless, welcomed Castian warmly with bright smiles on their faces. With his cheerful, easy-go-lucky character and his divine skills in baking, it was no wonder they treated him as one so easily. Especially since he bakes mouth orgasmic treats for them oftenly. "Here ya'll go. Cream cheese fruit tarts." He announced in glee, earning a chorus of grateful and appreciative thanks from the staffs before placing the box in the pantry's fridge.

"Hi gorgeous

"Hi gorgeous." He whispered huskily into Celine's ear from behind her back, making her swat him away for disturbing her. Nonetheless, she turned to place a light peck on his cheek and saying a soft 'hi' before going back to her work with a slightly red cheeks. This caused another round of awes to go around from how lovey dovey the couples are on their level. They were like a large spread of buffet selection of relationship goals.

Taking a chair from the side, Castian rolled himself to a side as he waited patiently for Celine to complete her work, on his lap rested 2 lunchboxes and a small container of specially made dark chocolate tarts just for her. After finding out that she likes dark chocolate, he's been experimenting with it back home, making Kye his lab rat each time which Kye would never complain about as he loves what Castian makes.

As soon as the clock struck 12, everyone scattered, leaving the the two main pairs alone

As soon as the clock struck 12, everyone scattered, leaving the the two main pairs alone. "Castian, ya'll joining us today?" Kye offered once he stepped out of his office, making his way to Castian's side already knowing the answer when he held up the bag of lunches in the air, swinging it like a victory flag with a grin on his face.

"Enjoy your lunch date, Young Master." He teased, relaxing into Celine's touch as she ran her fingers through his hair lightly, indicating that she was done with work for the time being. Standing up, he took her smaller hand in his, interlocking their fingers securely, silently enjoying the feeling of her hand in his. The feeling was almost addictive, more addictive than any drug in the world. It was only 2 weeks ago when Celine finally accepted to be his girlfriend and Castian was like the lover she had always wished for, someone who loves her for who she really is.

"Have fun with the boss, Xandy." She chirped cheerily before leaving with Castian in hand as they playfully shoved each other in the shoulders which reason only the two of them knows.

"Shall we go too?" Xander asked as he wrapped his arms around Kye's slender waist, pulling him closer to his torso as he rested his chin comfortably on his shoulder.

"Instant noodles?" Kye teased, earning a whine from the larger male who has a pout on his face. After they came back from the trip, Kye had cleared a santa claus bag full of cup noodles from Xander's pantry despite his begs of not to clear his manly stash. According to Xander, the amount of cup noodles a man owns defines his pride. He had sat on his sofa looking lost as his son stared at him curiously, chewing on his toy while Kye was out distributing the cup noodles to the homeless and poor.

"Don't remind me...You cleared my babies..." Xander sighed, grumbling loudly but stopped immediately when Kye threatened to clear the stash he has in his office drawer too if he continued. "You know what? I'm actually craving for healthy food." He lied, chuckling nervously at Kye which made Kye grin widely at him, almost like he had something Satanic in his mind.

"Really? Great. Let's get salad. There's a new salad bar nearby. They have this wide variety of leafy greens only and different bowl sizes. Let's get the large bowl! We can stock it up with peas, lettuce, carrots, and others, with no sauce or dressings!" Kye suggested eagerly as he bit back a laugh when Xander's face scrunched up in disgust at the thought of eating something as poisonous as salad.

However, Xander forced out a smile nonetheless as he nodded at his suggestion, claiming that it was a great idea and that it sounded appetizing. Kye had to choke back an impending laughter despite how hilarious it was. Pulling Xander by hand, he walked ahead of him with a grin on his face, chuckling lightly when he felt Xander's palm sweating at every step they took. Of course he wasn't that bad so he had led Xander to a Mexican foodchain instead to which Xander let out a huge sigh of relief at the sight.

"Thank goodness." He breathed out loud this time. Unable to hold his laughter back any longer, Kye burst out in laughter before apologising to Xander by paying for his meal as apology for teasing him.

 Unable to hold his laughter back any longer, Kye burst out in laughter before apologising to Xander by paying for his meal as apology for teasing him