Chapter 5

Comments? I'm starting to wonder if the book is going downhill or smth...😓

Xander's POV:

"Heyyy Xandyyy..." Celine purred drunkenly as she leaned over the table to grab my hand in hers as the others watched the show silently in a tipsy state of mind.

"What?" I answered, making her grin widely before giving me the kissy face. Er...okay....

"Will you give me... half of your boner if I give you one customer?" Boner? Half of it. Sorry lady but I'm not into cutting my dick into half. Raising my brow at her, she giggled idiotically as the other male staffs stared at her with a look of surprise and speechlessness on their faces.

"I think she meant b-bonus, not uhm...boner...right Celine?" Chester, one of our male colleague sitting beside Celine coughed slightly with flushed cheeks as he shook Celine slightly for her to confirm his words, only to result in her throwing herself all over him.

"Eh? That's what I said! Who wants his disgusting boner...eww... I would rather have yours, Chesty." She purred, not even conscious of what she was saying. Hearing her words, Chester fainted almost instantly with his face glowing red from shock and embarrassment. Celine on the other hand doesn't seem to be aware of that fact and had returned to drowning down her mug of beer. Man... why did I agree to go out drinking with this group of idiots.

"Guys, shall we go bar hopping?" Desmond suggested as he placed a slobbery kiss on his girlfriend's cheek.

"I'm in!" The two Ts, Tiffany and Tasha, chorused before giggling madly at each other.

So yes, our department is made out of 7 members in total. Chester, Desmond and his girlfriend Krystal, the 2 T's, Celine and myself.

"Carry meeeee, Xandyyyyy!" Celine wailed as she climbed over the table and pounced onto me. Fuck. She hit my fucking nose with that thick skull of hers. I wonder if it's bleeding. I swear her head is hard enough to crack a coconut open, not to say my nose.

"Hey is my nose bleeding? And wake Chester up for goodness sake." Desmond shook his head in reply before pinching Chester's butt hard, making him moan loudly. Okay... I wasn't expecting that....

As if finding a new play toy, Celine pounced back to her side before pinching Chester's butt again and again. Okay... this is going r-rated fast. "Wake up Chestyyyy." Celine whined, slapping his cheeks until he finally stirred awake. Well god damn finally.

"Are you going with us, Xander?" Feeling my pockets for my phone to check the time, I just realized that I had left my phone back in the company. Well how great. Now I have to walk back just to get it.

"What time is it and I'll pass. Left my phone back in the company."

"Shacks man, next time then. Oh, it's 9pm by the way." 9pm?! Holy shit. I forgot all about the time. Mrs Granger must be wondering what happened. Fuck.

"I'll pay you my share tomorrow, Desmond. Got to run." These earned whines from the girls while Desmond just shrugged coolly.

"Ah no need. All you had was peach tea unlike these drunkards. My treat. See you tomorrow."

"Thanks. See you." Bidding them goodbye, I sped down the pathways and back to where my company's building stood. Thank goodness the bar that we've gone too wasn't that far from the company.

Reaching the doors, all the lights are already off and not even a soul was present in the building. Man, this gives me the creeps. Oh wells, faster get it, faster run.

Wasting no time at all, I took the elevators up to my level, expecting a wave of darkness hence surprised when I was met by some light coming from the Boss's office. He's still here? Unplugging my phone from my desk's charger, I silently paced myself towards the glass walls which the blinds were surprisingly drawn up. Usually during office hours, the blinds will be down. Spotting Boss's sleeping frame on his sofa, my mind lit up with the chance granted to me to return him the flask.