5

KEVIN POV

It has been a month since I hired Jake as my assistant and I think he's been my best assistant I have ever had. And I have had feelings for him ever since that event I took him too.

You see what happened was when I had a meeting with these other companies I saw some of them were flirting with him and before those feelings came I became jealous when they were doing that and so I kept him busy to keep them away from him.

But right now I was eating with him at a fast food place and we were talking about stuff.

After we finished eating we went back to the office and went back to work.

JAKE POV

I can't believe it has been a month already and over that time a lot of males and females keep asking me out and I keep trying to tell them but my boss always cuts in and tells them I'm to busy to date.

And I think my boss likes me because he always looks jealous when someone else is around me.

I then get up and go to my boss and knock on the door.

"Come in" I then open it and walk in "what can I do for you, Jake?" Kevin asks.

"Well sir this may seem out of place but why do you look jealous when someone else is around me?"

He sighs "I act like this because the last time I hired someone everybody tried to get close to them to get close to me and then use me and especially someone I like" I then blush and he comes to me "I like you, Jake," I gasp "and I was wondering if you would go out with me tonight?" Kevin asks.

"Sir I'm flattered, but won't it be weird for a boss to date an assistant and what will other people think"

"Well no one has to know and we can keep this a secret until your ready to show it," Kevin says.

"Well..............................................................ok, I'll go out with you tonight"

"Great, how about I pick you up at 7," Kevin says.

"That's fine with me"

After that, we went back to work until it was time to go home.

When I got home I took a shower and then I got dressed and wait for him.

When Kevin got here we left my apartment and we went to a restaurant.

As we were there we waited for our waiter. After a few minutes, our waiter came.

"Hello and what would you like to drink?" the waiter asks.

"I'll take a sweet tea," I said.

"And I'll take a Dr. Pepper," Kevin says.

"Alright, I'll get on it" the waiter says.

After the waiter was gone we talked.

"Thanks for agreeing to go out with me tonight," Kevin says.

"No problem"

After our drinks got here we ordered our food and after a few minutes our food came and we ate.

We then went out to get dessert and then we went back to my apartment.

"I had a great night," I said.

"I'm glad," Kevin says.

We then leaned in and we kissed.

After that, we went into my apartment and went to my bedroom and we started making out.

Soon we had sex and we went on for hours and until we released our loads and then went to sleep.

=========================================

sorry it is short