7

KEVIN POV

It has been a week since I knotted him as mine and I'm glad that clinginess is over, but I did enjoy the nonstop mating and with me knotting him over and over again.

But right now I was working on some papers and Jake was at his desk doing his work.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I then see the door open and I see that it's Jake "hey love" he then closes the door and comes to me.

"You ready for lunch?" Jake asks.

"Yeah just hold on" I then put the papers away and then I get up and we leave.

We then went to taco Bueno for lunch. After we got our food we sat down and ate and talked.

"Can I ask you something?" Jake asks.

"Sure love"

"What's your family like?" Jake asks.

"Well my dad died because of a car accident and my mom lives with her sister in Florida and my brother is the housewife of the house and his husband works in the military"

"I see, and I'm sorry about your dad," Jake says.

"It's alright love" I then take his hand "so why don't you tell me about your family since I told you mine"

"Ok, that's fair" he then takes a drink "well my family is just a normal family, my dad works at a warehouse and my mom is a chef and she is the best cook" Jake says.

"That's cool" I then take a bite of my taco.

When lunch was over we headed back to my office and when we got in I locked the door and then grabbed Jake and pushed him to the couch that was in the office.

"What's gotten into you," Jake asks and then I kiss him with passion and get on top of him as my paws move all over his body "what if someone hears us," Jake says while moaning.

"My office is soundproof and so be a good boy for daddy and take off your clothes" I then get up and I watch him get naked and then I did the same "now get on your knees and start sucking" he then gets down and starts licking my cock and that makes me moan "good boy" I said as I rubbed my paw on his head. He then starts sucking my cock and that makes me push my cock farther into his mouth and that makes him gag "you ok" he nods and goes back to sucking. "get on the couch and your hands and knees"

After he was in that position I open his ass and stick my tongue into his hole and that makes him moan. I do this for a while and then I stick to fingers into his hole to stretch him open.

After he was open enough I pulled out my fingers and go to him and kiss him with passion.

"You ready for daddy's dick in you baby" he nods and so I slap his ass and that makes him moan "words baby"

"Yes, I'm ready daddy," Jake says as he moans.

"Good boy" I then put my dick at his hole and push in and that makes him moan as I go farther inside "you like this don't you baby"

"Y-yes I d-do," Jake says as I fucked him.

I then make his head go down with his ass in the air and I go farther inside him.

After a while, I pulled out of him and picked him up and took him to my chair as I sat down and as he sat down I moved my dick back at his hole and as he sits my dick goes back in.

That makes him moan and put his arms around me with his head on my shoulder and then I went faster and harder and that makes him scream in pleasure.

For hours I fucked him everywhere in my office and knotted him over and over again, but when we were done we laid on the couch with a blanket around us as we were relaxing.

"What got you into the mood?" Jake asks as he lays his head on my chest with an arm on my stomach.

"You're just too cute not to go into a mood" he then chuckles and I put my arm around him "and plus when you bent over to pick up your keys I saw your ass right in front of me and that's what also turned me on"

"Do you think I'm worthy to be with you?" Jake asks.

"Of course you are"

"How can you tell?" Jake asks.

"Furries have an instinct that tells us when we found the right person and to me, that's you" I then kiss his head "and I love you too much not to want you"

"I love you too," Jake says.

After that, we kiss and then took a nap.

=====================================================