6

JAKE POV

When I wake up I felt an arm around me and so I turn my head and I see that it's Kevin and then I looked at myself and I saw that I was naked. And then it just hit me we had sex last night.

When I try to get up I got pulled back down and then pulled closer to him and so I went back to sleep.

When I wake up again I saw that I was in bed alone and so I got up and got dressed and then walked downstairs and there he was on the couch.

"Hey love," Kevin says as I sit down next to him "o no" he then picks me up and puts me on his lap "you sit here love" he then puts my head to his chest "that's better," Kevin says as he lays back.

"Why are you being so clingy today?" I ask.

"Yeah sorry love, but during sex last night I claimed you when I knotted you last night and so you belong to me now," he says as he rubs my back.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well to us furries when we knot someone it's for life and now no one can have you but me," Kevin says.

"And this is why you're clingy right now?" I ask trying to understand.

"Yes and I will be like this for 3 days and for me to go back to normal I have to keep knotting you until it's out of my system," Kevin says and then kisses my head.

"I see, do you have to do it right now?"

"No, but I do at nights and so until this leaves me, you will not be leaving my side," Kevin says.

"But what about your kids?"

"What kids? I don't have any kids" Kevin says.

"But I saw you with 4 pups that one time when these 2 other Huskies came to your work"

"O, those aren't my kids, those pups are my brother's and his husband kids," Kevin says.

"O, I feel stupid now"

"Now stop that, you are not stupid you were just confused and that's normal," Kevin says and lifts my head and kisses my lips.

Soon we ate lunch and then we watched tv and over that time Kevin has not left my side for a second, well except for going to the bathroom.

Just then I was picked up and we headed upstairs and then he put me on the bed and kissed me with passion.

"I'm sorry love" he then starts kissing my neck and that makes me moan, "I thought I could hold it until tonight, but I can't" he then takes off our clothes "my instincts are too strong," Kevin says.

"It's ok," I said as I moan.

He then turned me around and he sticks his tongue into my hole and that makes me moan.

"That's it love, moan for me and call me daddy husky, but just daddy for short" Kevin says.

"Ok" he then slaps my ass and that makes me moan.

"Ok, what?" Kevin asked as he was on top of me.

"Ok daddy"

"Good boy" he then kisses me and I felt him push his dick into me and that makes me moan loudly "you like it when daddy's inside you don't you baby?" he asks as he fucks me.

I moan "yes" he then slaps my ass again "I mean yes daddy"

"Good boy," Kevin says as he fucks me harder.

This when on for a while until he pulled out and that made me whine.

"Don't whine baby" he kisses me "daddy going right back in you after you turn around" I then laid on my back and he pushes his dick right back into me and that makes me moan again "You like being full don't you baby?"

"Y-yes d-daddy," I said while moaning like crazy.

And then we laid on our side while he fucked me harder and that makes me scream in pleasure.

We did this for hours and when we finally stopped Kevin has knotted me 4 times and released his load always inside me. But when we did stop we just laid in bed with his knot still inside me.

And who knew that a husky could release so much cum, I mean my stomach is huge now, I mean I look pregnant.

"I love you, Jake," Kevin says and kisses me.

"I love you too"

After that, we fell asleep.

=====================================================================