13

JAKE POV

It has been a week since everybody got to meet the pups and right now I was at the house and not working because Kevin was worried about me and the pups and so here I am and Kevin is at work, but today he has to work late.

But we have been so busy with work and the pups that we haven't had a lot of time together, but I'm planning on something for us tonight when he gets home and I was able to get Kevin's brother to babysit for the night and so the house will be empty with just the 2 of us.

But right now I was in the kitchen making his favorite food a big fat steak with mash potatoes with brown gravy and green beans and with rolls.

After it was ready I heard his car pull up and after a few minutes, he came in and then he saw it.

"What's all this?" Kevin asks and then kisses me.

"Well we both have been really busy with work and the pups" he nods, "I thought we could have some fun after dinner"

"Hmm, but what about the pups?" Kevin asks.

"I already took care of that," I said as we sat down, "I asked your brother to babysit for tonight"

"I see"

After that, we started eating and we talked about things. When we finished we cleaned up the mess and then I took his paw and we headed to our room.

When we got there I pushed him onto the bed.

"What's gotten into you today?" Kevin asks.

"Well you have been stressed lately," I said as I started unbuttoning his shirt "and so I thought I could help you release that stress" After all the buttons were undone I took off his shirt and saw his chest "so will you let me pleasure you?"

"Hmm, if you want too" he then grabs my shirt and pulls me to him "but beware because when I get ready" he then grabs my ass "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you" he then kisses me with passion.

After that, I took off the rest of his clothes and started pleasuring him as he would do me. First I start kissing him and then started going down his body and he seems to like it. After a few minutes, I went to his dick that was hard as a rock and standing straight up and then I started licking it and that makes him moan.

I then put his cock into my mouth and that makes him moan again.

"That feels good" Kevin says as he puts his paw on my head as I sucked his dick. I did this for a while and then he grabs me and rips my clothes off and puts me on my stomach "Now it's my turn" Kevin says and then sticks his tongue into my hole and that makes me moan.

When I was wet enough he stretched me open and when I was opened enough he then pushed his dick into my hole and that makes me groan and moan.

He went slow at first and then went faster as he fucks me.

"God this feels good" Kevin says as he went harder "you like this don't you baby"

"Y-yes" he then slaps my ass "I-I mean y-yes daddy"

"Good boy," Kevin says.

After that, he pulled out and we laid on our side and he went back to fucking me again and kisses me with passion.

We did different positions and went on and on until he knotted me 3 times.

But right now we were laying in bed breathing heavily.

"That was fantastic," Kevin says.

"I'm glad you liked it"

"I didn't like it" I look at him "I loved it" he then kissed me "and I love you," Kevin says.

"I love you too"

After that, we went to sleep.

=============================================================