16

KEVIN POV

We were at home after being gone for 3 1/2 months and we didn't mean to stay gone that long it just happened, but our honeymoon was fantastic.

But right now I was in the kitchen making lunch and as I did I saw my pups and they were 4 years old now and they were talking and walking. 

When lunch was done I put it on the table and went to the living room.

"Come on guys lunch is ready"

"Otay papa," they said and then went to their seats.

I then went to Jake and helped him up and we went to the table and we ate.

Afterward, we left the table and let the pups play in the playroom and that left us alone.

"Any day now," Jake says as he lays on my chest while we watched tv.

"Yep" I then put my paw on his stomach as I rubbed it "soon we'll meet our new baby boy"

After a while I made dinner and we ate and then we put the pups to bed and then we laid in our bed.

"You know what we should do?" Jake asks.

"What?"

"Come up with some names for this boy before he's born," Jake says.

"Well actually I already came up with a name"

"And what's that?" Jake asks.

"I want to name him Connor"

"Why?" Jake asks.

"Connor was my dad's name and he died when my brother and I were little, so we didn't really get the chance to know him very well"

"O I'm sorry" Jake says. I then smile and kiss him.

"It's ok, he was a good man, so what do you say?"

"I think Connor would be a perfect name," Jake says.

"I love you"

"I love you too," Jake says.

After that, we kiss and then went to sleep.

**next morning**

JAKE POV

When I wake up I got out of bed and did my business and then I took a shower and thanks to Kevin worrying about me he put a chair in the shower so that I could sit down if I got tired or just wanted to take a shower while sitting down.

After I was done I dried myself off and then I got dressed and went to the kitchen and I saw Kevin putting the food on the table.

I then kiss each of the pups on their heads and then I kissed Kevin and then we ate breakfast.

After that Kevin went to work and that left me alone with the pups until Mack showed up. Mack and I have grown pretty close as friends and he helps me with my pups since his pups are in school.

 Mack and I have grown pretty close as friends and he helps me with my pups since his pups are in school

"So how far are you now?" Mack asks.

"I should give birth any day now"

"That's good," Mack says.

We just stayed in the living room talked while the pups were in their playroom.

After a while, Mack made lunch and was in the kitchen and I was in the living room. When all of a sudden I groaned and held my stomach.

"MACK" I yell and I heard him running this way.

"What's the matter?" Mack asks with worry.

"It's my stomach I'm in" I then groan in pain again "pain" I then felt it "Mack" I then look at him "my water just broke"

"O shit" he then thinks for a second "hold on ok I'm going to call an ambulance" I nod and he leaves.

After a few minutes, they showed up.

"Mack stay at the house and watch the pups and call Kevin"

"You got it," Mack says.

After that, they took me away and we headed to the hospital.

KEVIN POV

I was in a meeting and we were talking about profit when the door opens and we look at who it is, it was my assistant.

"What is it? We're in the middle of a meeting?" I ask.

"I know and I'm sorry, but your brother is on line 1 and he said it's an emergency," she says.

"Very well, thank you" I then look at everybody "excuse me for a minute" I then answer the phone "hello"

"Finally you answer," Mack says.

"What is this emergency Mack I'm in the middle of a meeting"

"It's Jake" my eyes open wide "his water broke and now he's at the hospital," Mack says.

"And where are you?"

"Jake said to stay here at your house and watch your pups," Mack says.

"Alright thanks, little brother" I then hang up and stand up "I'm sorry gentlemen, but my husband is in labor and so I have to go, so please let's reschedule with my assistant and we will talk soon"

After that, I left my company and drove to the hospital. When I got there I went to the front desk.

"Can I help you sir?" she asks.

"Yes my husband was sent here to the hospital to give birth"

"Alright" she then looks at her computer "what's the last name?"

"Hunter"

She nods and looks "here he is" she then looks at me "he's in the third delivery room" she then points "just go down that hall and take a left and then you'll see a third door that says delivery"

"Thank you" I then ran to the room and when I got there I went in and he looked at me "I'm sorry I'm late"

"You're just in time, I was just about to give birth," Jake says and then takes my paw "I'm glad you made it"

"I wouldn't miss this for the world" I then kissed his hand.

After that, he started pushing and pushing and after 2 hours he finally gave birth to our new member of the family.

"Congratulates it's a healthy baby boy," the doctor says as he shows us our boy.

The doctor then cleans him up and then wraps him up in a blanket and hands him to Jake.

"Awww he's so beautiful," he says with a chuckle and with tears and then kisses his head "look he has husky ears and a tail"

"Welcome to the world baby Connor"