9

KEVIN POV

After we heard that news we went to the living room and talked.

"When did you know that you were pregnant?" I ask.

"Um, well remember when I called in and said that I had a doctor's appointment and I would be late for work" I nod "well I did have an appointment and I went because I have been feeling sick at random times in the morning and after I told the doctor that he ran some tests on me and when he was done he checked my stomach and it turned out the reason I felt this way is because I was pregnant" Jake says.

"How far are you honey?" his mom asks.

"I'm a month pregnant" Jake says.

"So you're pregnant with your bosses babies," his dad says trying to be clear.

"Yes," Jake says.

"How many?" I ask.

"The doctor couldn't tell, there was too many to count and I would show you the picture but I lost it," Jake says.

"That's ok love" I put my paw on his hand "it will be more exciting when I see how many are born"

"So you not mad?" Jake asks.

"Of course not, I'm excited I'll get to be a papa and you'll be the daddy," I said.

"Thanks" he then looks at his parents "what about you guys?" Jake asks.

"Well I'm shocked," his mom says and Jake nods "but I'm excited to meet my grandkids"

"I'm happy to be a grandpa, but this is a lot to take in," his dad says.

"I understand and thanks for excepting it," Jake says.

"Of course, you're our son," his mom says.

After that, we talked for a while until it was getting late and so we got ready for bed. But before that Jake and I took a shower, but not before having some good shower sex and then we got cleaned up and got into bed.

As we laid in bed I was on my side with my paw on his stomach and he was on his side as well.

"I'm glad you're happy about this" Jake says.

"Of course I'm happy, I have you and I have pups coming, I couldn't be happier" I then brought him closer to me "I love you," I said and then I kissed his head.

"I love you too," Jake says.

After that, we went to sleep. 

=============================================================

sorry it is short, but it will be longer in the next chapter.