11

JAKE POV

It has been a month since I started living here with Kevin and he's been worried about me doing stuff on my own because he's afraid that I'll hurt myself and the pups.

And get this, it turns out when you're pregnant with a furry's pups you are horny like at random times and don't worry I asked the doctor if having sex was ok for the pups and it turns out it helps them grow inside me everytime Kevin releases his load in me.

But right now I was in his office getting fucked on the couch because of this horny-ness.

"God I love it when I'm inside you," Kevin says fucking me and breathing heavy. "god I love you"

"I love you too," I said while moaning like crazy.

After a while, we finally released our loads and just relaxed on the couch.

"God that was fantastic," Kevin says.

"Yeah and I'm sorry I keep getting horny" I sigh "sometimes I feel like a whore"

He then lays on his side and looks at me "now stop that, you heard the doctor it's normal to get horny during pregnancy with furries and you are no whore" he then kisses me "trust me"

"I love you," I said as I cuddled closer to him.

"I love you too," Kevin says.

After a while, we went to get something to eat and we talked and stuff and we laughed.

When the day was over we went home and I was hungry again for the 5th time today and Kevin was making me a big fat steak for me and some sides as well.

O and did you know that we are having a lot of pups, I won't say how many because that's something I want Kevin to figure out when it's time for them to come out.

"Here you go love," Kevin says as he hands me my plate of food.

"Thank you" he then sits next to me and I eat "this is good"

"I'm glad you like it," Kevin says.

After I finished eating we laid on the couch and watched tv until I fell asleep.

**time skip**

KEVIN POV

The months have gone by and we just can't wait to meet the pups and they are moving a lot in his stomach and he should give birth any day now and I can't wait.

But right now we were in the nursery and was checking everything and making sure that we had everything and Jake was sitting on the rocking chair I bought so that we could rock our pups to sleep.

After a while, we finished and then we decided to go to the backyard and go into the hot tub and relax and it was night and so we looked at the stars.