Epilogue

KEVIN POV

It has been amazing over these few years.

Jake and I still love each other and are pups are 5 years old now, but my little hybrid baby boy is only 3.

He's so much like Jake and he's a cuddler and he likes to cuddle to either Jake or me.

All my other pups are like me and a little bit like Jake.

But right now I was playing with all my pups and even Connor. You see they like to play Monster and I'm the monster and they run away from me so that I don't catch them. But if I do catch them I put them in the playroom and they have to stay in there unless someone pulls them out.

We always have fun.

But I bet you're wondering where is Jake? Well, Jake is at the spa to relaxing since he was exhausted and that is because after the pups were born he stayed home with the pups while I was at work.

He's been there for 3 days and he's coming home today and I'm glad because I miss my husband.

After a while, all the kids went to the backyard to play on the playground I had built for them.

They love playing with it, they each do something different.

My girls like to use that green castle as their home and they pretend to be a princess's and talk all fancy, I find it cute.

Some of the boys use that fake hot air balloon and they act like their going on adventures and some of the boys use the farm part and act like farmers.

Connor, on the other hand, doesn't do that he rather just play and do his own thing.

And we don't mind as long as he's safe and one of is watching.

I know I sound a bit protective over him, but since he's human he's not strong like my other pups and he can get hurt easier since he doesn't have any fur.

I bet you are confused and I will explain.

You see since Huskies have thick fur it protects us a little so that we don't break any bones. But since Connor doesn't have fur, well except for the husky ears and tail but he's not protected like the rest of us.

And he may only have a tail and husky ears but I love him all the same, but I do find it adorable with those ears and tail.

And that is why I'm protective of him.

Just then I heard the door open and so I turned around and it was Jake.

"Welcome home love" we kiss and hug "so how was your little vacation?"

"It was just what I needed," Jake says and then look at the pups "were they a hand full?"

"A little, but what can you do their just kids"

"Did they behave?" Jake asks.

"Of course they did" I then put my arm around his waist "they know not to cross papa or I'll get mama"

"I hate it when you use them against me like that," Jake says with a chuckle "you make it sound like I'm the bad guy"

I laugh "Well someone has to and I don't want to do it, I'm their favorite"

He gasps while laughing "You are not the favorite, that would be me" Jake says.

"You want to put a bet on that?"

"What kinda bet?" Jake asks.

"The bet is to see who is the favorite"

"Ok, but what's the price for whoever wins?" Jake asks.

"If I win I get to get you pregnant again and we have more pups"

"Ok, but if I win we stop and we have no more until I say so," Jake says.

"Deal" I then put my paw out and we shake on it.

"Deal"

"Pups can you come here for a minute" they then stop what they were doing and came this way,

"Yes papa?" they then look at Jake "welcome home mama" they then hug him and he hugs then back.

"Thank you, my babies, hey kids can you do your papa and me favor?" Jake asks.

"Sure mama, what is it?" they ask.

"Well your papa wants to see who your favorite parent is and so your papa is going over there and I'm going over here and up to you to decide on who is your favorite and when you decide to come to the parent you pick," Jake says.

"Ok mama," they said.

We then backed away and the pups gathered in a circle and whispers to each other.

After a few minutes, they decided and Spencer, Zack, Max, Rose, Lyla, Chris, and Luke came to my side.

On Jake's side, there was Kyle, Jake Jr, Tyler, Austin, Chloe, Lily, and Emma.

All the pups decided except for Connor he was still thinking.

"I on't know, I ware for oth of yous the sam," Connor says. (what Connor said is 'I don't know, I care for both of you the same')

He's not good at saying words very good yet.

"That's ok baby," Jake says as he goes to him and picks him up "you don't have to pick"

"Otay," Connor says.

"Well I guess it's a tie"

"That means no winner or loses," Jake says.

"Yep"

After a while we made dinner and we all ate and then I gave the pups a bath and then Jake put on their pajamas and then we put them all to bed.

We then went to our room and went to bed and cuddled close to each other.

"I missed you while you were gone, my love"

"I missed you too," Jake says.

We then look at each other and we kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too," Jake says.

After that, we went to sleep.

THE END

============================================================