1

(Republished)

Stokeley

I cluelessly drive my Honda down this dark and sketchy road. I took a wrong turn like two hours ago, I kept driving in hopes of figuring out where I'm going.

But nope, I still have no idea where I am at or where the hell im going. I knew I should've pulled over when I had a chance....and a signal.

But now I'm just lost. All I can really do at this point is keep driving in hopes of ending up somewhere.

I might just check into a near by hotel or something, there's always hotels in the middle of no where.

The thing is, I'm driving all the way from Georgia to Florida alone. On my way to Georgia I actually had someone to guide me on how to get there, but now I'm riding back home alone clueless on where the hell im going.

I knew I shouldve let Jarad ride with me so I wouldn't have to ride back all alone. I'm so dumb.

But I just didn't want to put up with his sad ass for over 3 days. That's how long it took me to get here.

It's so dark out, and at this point I feel like I'm driving in circles. All I keep seeing is trees, trees, and more trees. There's barely any damn cars driving on this road.

Should I be worried?

I'm forced out of my thoughts when I see a figure down the street with its hand out.

Is this a hitchhiker?

There isn't even any houses or stores around this way, where would he/she have came from?

I stop my car a couple of feet away from the person. Still hesitant on if I should even help him/her or not.

I've watched movies and heard stories, I know what these people are capable of.

But see....I have a heart. Plus I'm already lost, maybe he/she knows their way around here?

I pull up to the figure and stop my car, he finally puts his hand down.

Now that I'm up close and personal with this person, I can finally figure out the gender.

It's a male.

He has all blonde dreads, no shirt, red gym shorts, some adidas socks, no shoes, 2 nipple piercings, and a mid lip piercing. He Doesn't look that tall to be honest.

He doesn't look intimidating either, so I unlock my door and pull down my window.

He walks up to my window. "It looks like you need a ride?" I ask the stranger just to double check on if that's why he's holding his thumb out.

"Yes....I don't have any money so I can suck your dick if you wan-"

I stop him mid sentence.

"That won't be necessary, do you have a specific place to go?" I ask the stranger.

"No...I had sex with someone for a ride but he ended up just fucking me and kicking me out of his car." The stranger explains.

I'm guessing this guy's a prostitute?

"How long have you been out here?" I ask him, not bothering to even question that situation.

"I've been out here for like 5 hours, please just take me somewhere, where are you going?" The stranger begs, his voice shaking.

"Im actually looking for a hotel to stay tonight, if you know any nearby hotels then I can check us into one?" I explain to stranger, somewhat regretting my statement as I now think about it.

"Oh my god thank you so much, yes I know where one is." The Blonde haired guy says as he walks over to my passenger side and pulls my door open.

He pulled that shit with hella force and I just got this car, nope.

"Yo, can you be a little more careful on my car? Its new." I explain to him.

He stops buckling his seat belt and looks at me with wide eyes, "I'm so sorry." He quickly apologizes.

"You're fine blondie, just put your seatbelt on and tell me where to go." I explain to him.

"It's Jahseh." He decides to air out as if it actually matters. After tomorrow he's a lost cause to me , so there's literally no point in me knowing his name.

"Does it matter?" I ask him. "Yes it matters, my mom didn't name me blondie." He responds in a stuck up tone.

Doesn't seem like his mother matters either if he's in this situation but that's none of my business.

"Whatever, just tell me the damn directions.

Lol damn, Comment your opinion so far❤️