6

Stokeley

It's damn near midnight and I've been on the road for 10 hours. I'm just ready to get home to Miami already.

"How many more hotels do we have to check into before we're in Broward?" Jahseh asks as I pull up in front of another hotel.

"Hopefully no more after this one." I tell him as I open the car door. "Might wanna give me some clothes to sleep in before we get into the hotel." Jahseh tells me.

I look at him annoyed. "Ughh, why don't you just sleep in that?" I ask as I look at his outfit. "I'm not you Stokeley, I can't go to sleep all musty." He smartly responds.

"Oh I know you're not me, you're definitely not me." I say gladly as I open my trunk and pull out my suitcase.

~

"So you live in Miami?" Jahseh asks me from the other bed. I take my attention off of the football game, "Yes." I respond.

"Isn't it a coincidence that we both live in Florida?" He asks, "Sure." I simply respond, not really paying attention to anything he's saying.

"I wish I lived in miami, I hate living in Broward." He explains. "How did you even end up in Georgia?" I ask curiously.

"To make a long story short, me and my 'friends' were going on a road trip to Atlanta but they ended up playing a mean 'prank' on me, next thing you know I'm on the side of the road with no clothes on." He explains.

"That sucks, I'm sorry that happened to you." I tell him. I honestly didn't expect that response from him, I thought he was just some lost prostitute with no family.

I had no idea he actually had friends and a life.

"It's cool, that's my fault for actually thinking they were my friends." He exclaims. "Where are they now?" I ask him.

"Probably in Atlanta having a ball, they're coming back to Florida in three days though, the shit I have planned for them." He tells me.

"You got some revenge shit going on or something?" I asks eager to know what's he's planning. "Just know I'm getting revenge, that's all that you really need to know." He briefly explains.

It sucks because I really want to know what he's planning for his back stabbing friends. But all I'm really doing is dropping him off in Broward  and dipping, so there's really no point in any further questions.

"Oh...well good luck on your revenge." I simply respond as I get back to watching the game. "Hey?" He asks, Just as I thought this conversation was over.

"What's up?" I respond. "How are you so sure that me and you won't be friends?" He asks. I hesitate for a second not really knowing what he means.

"The whole point of me picking you up was to drop you off, not to become your friend." I respond. "I get that, but there's nothing wrong with seeing where life takes us." He explains.

"Life is taking you to Broward and me to Miami, boom, there's your answer." I tell him, hoping the conversation will end here.

"Well Yea but there isn't any problems with us becoming friends after this, after all I do need more friends." He explains. "How about we just sleep on it until tomorrow? We have a long drive." I respond, just ready to go to bed.

This is too much thinking for one person.

"Sure thing, but my bed is sooo uncomfortable can I-"

"Nope." I respond already knowing what he's going to say.

"Pleee-"

"Nope, hell no, go to sleep."

"Stokeley pleeeeaaase I cant sleep over here in this bed." He begs.

I don't respond, I just lay on my stomach and muffle my head into the pillow. Hopefully he gets his answer by that.

Next thing I know, Jahseh is sitting on my back. "Bro why the hell are you on me right now?" I ask confused on why the hell hes literally sitting on my back.

His dick and ass is on my back right now...is this nigga crazy?

"I can give you a massage." He says.

"I don't want-"

Before I can even finish he's already massaging my back, I would be a damn liar if I said this doesn't feel good...why does this feel good?

"You don't want what?" He asks knowing damn well this feels good as hell. "I don't want you to stop." I respond, wanting him to continue.

"Softer, softer." I call out.

Not even one minute into the massage and I'm already feeling myself dozing off.

Just got into an argument with my fat stankin ass sister so this chapter might be bad. Blame her musty ass.

she's always joking with me but as soon as I joke back she has a problem? She Literally 22 years old and living with my mom that doesn't even want you here💀 girl leave. She's sooo rude and I really don't like her.

No but I'm truly sorry if this chapter isn't my best, hopefully I can make it up to you guys with the next chapter❤️ I'm so thankful for everyone who supports my stories like I love you guys so fking much it's not even funny😭