4

Stokeley

After 7 hours of hearing Jahseh's constant complaining about my car and how boring I am, as if I made him ride with me, we finally pulled up to a hotel that we're staying in for the night.

"You have any clothes I can borrow?" Jahseh asks as I lay on the bed and browse through Instagram.

"Nigga where are your clothes?" I ask confused on why he always needs clothes from me. I'm not a damn clothing rack.

I shouldn't be surprised though, I literally found the guy half naked....

I have so many questions.

"It's a long story, just can I please borrow some clothes for tonight?" He asks again.

"I mean I only brought my pjs out of the car, the rest of my clothes are in the car so I don't know what to tell you." I respond.

"Where are the clothes that you wore before you took a shower?" He asks. "Oh you mean my dirty clothes?" I ask to make sure I'm hearing this nigga right.

"Yes." He responds. "Bro that's fucking disgusting." I tell him as a look of disgust fills on my face.

"Well I don't have any clothes Stokeley." He tells me. "Whose problem is that?" I ask. "You know you don't have to be so rude all the time." He tells me.

"What I know and what I do are two totally different things blondie." I let him know as I continue browsing through my phone as if he never said anything.

"Oh my god can you just give me-"

"The god damn clothes are right here, now go put them on with your dirty ass you annoying piece of crap!" I say as I toss my clothes at his face, fed up with his constant begging.

He hasn't been doing anything but begging ever since I picked his ass up. This shit is getting irritating at this point.

I might just have to drop him off on the side of the road where he belongs.

"I just needed a shirt but okay mr. angry pants." He says as he picks up my red shirt and goes in the bathroom.

I roll my eyes trying my hardest to stop myself from saying anything too harsh.

~

"Why are you so mean?" Jahseh asks me from the other bed. I laugh, "What the hell makes you think I'm mean?" I ask him curious to know how I could possibly be mean.

"Really?" He asks. "If I was mean your ass would still be on the side of the road where you belong Jahsee." I respond.

"It's Jahseh." He corrects. "Once again, I don't care." I say. "Okay Stinkley." He responds.

"You tryna say I stink?" I ask. "Maybe, you a lil musty." He exclaims. "Whatever." I simply respond.

He can't tell me about hygiene when he was sitting on the side of the road for five hours with no clothes on.

"It's a good kind of musty though, I like it." He says as he smiles. "Okay?" I questionly respond, not really knowing what to say to that.

Time for me to carry my ass to bed.

"Goodnight." I tell him as I turn the lamp and tv off.

"Wait can you leave the tv on?" He asks.

"No." I respond.

"Please? I don't have a phone or anything to keep me entertained and I'm not sleepy yet." He begs.

".....no." I simply respond. I've been driving for hours after hours nonstop, I need to sleep.

"How am I gonna sleep then?" He asks. "Oh look, another problem that isn't mine." I respond.

"All I'm asking is for you to turn the tv on-"

"And I said no, now shut the fuck up and go to bed. God damn." I snap.

He's gonna get enough of getting on my nerves.

~

Right now we're at ihop eating pancakes before we get back on the road for another set of hours.

"I apologize for snapping on you last night, I just had a long day and I was tired." I tell him as I take a bite out of my sausage.

I woke up feeling bad about what I told Jahseh last night. Like yea he was being annoying and irritating as fuck and all, but I had no right to scream at him like I did.

"You're good, I turned the tv back on when I heard you snoring anyways." He tells me as he starts chuckling. "I bet you did." I respond.

"Fuck these pancakes are sooo good." Jahseh basically moans out as he takes another bite out of his blueberry pancakes

"I can tell." I say as I examine the way he's eating. "This is lowkey a date when you think about it." He says.

I raise my eyebrow at his remark. "Stop thinking." I tell him. "Oh shutup, it's a friendly date." He explains.

"No, it's a take a homeless man out to eat date." I correct him. He really thinks I'm his friend, this is too funny.

"You just hate the thought of having a friend huh?" He asks. "No, it's just that you're not my friend." I respond laughing.

"Yea sure, you share clothes with me, take me out to eat, but I'm not your friend. Suuuuure." He responds sarcastically.

"Exactly, see you're not as dumb as I thought you were."

LMAOO STOKELEY IS SOOO MEAN

Im thinking about letting the next part be from Jahseh's POV, or should I keep him a mystery for now?