3

Stokeley

"You want something to eat?" I ask Jahseh as I pull into a Wendy's drive thru because i haven't ate anything sense yesterday.

I made sure I got on the road early this morning so I can drive as long as possible before I check into the next hotel.

"Yes I'm starviiiing." He responds. "What you want?" I ask. "Can I get a double cheeseburger and some fries?" Jahseh asks.

I put in his order as I order the same thing.

I park in the Wendy's parking lot and pass him his bag of food, he snatches it out of my hand as he vastly starts to open his food.

I stare in disbelief as he rips apart his food like a wild animal eating its prey. He stops eating once be notices my staring, his mouth is still full of food.

I can't help but laugh my ass off. He starts to laugh with me, muffling over the stuffed food in his mouth.

"Daaaaaamnnn." I say as I drag along the "a". "I'm sorry I'm just so hungry." Jahseh says as he struggles to chew the large amount of food in his mouth.

"I can tell but damn...slow down before you choke." I warn him, he's eating that burger fast as hell.

He nods and goes back to eating, a lot more calmer this time, thankfully. "When was the last time you ate?" I ask concerned.

"Like 2 days ago." He responds. "Damn." I exclaim. My fat ass could never.

I notice sauce dripping off of his lips so i grab a napkin and start to wipe his lips. He's too much into this damn food to even notice.

"You're getting sauce all up in your lip piercing dude." I say as I wipe around his lip piercing. "It's fine, it happens." He simply responds.

~

We're both full so now I'm back on the road, finally. I don't plan on stopping unless I have to use the bathroom or some shit.

I'm going to drive atleast 7 more hours before I check into another hotel. 2 more hotel check-ins and before you know it I'm back home in Miami.

"Do you have any games in you car?" Jah asks as he starts to search around my car. "Do I look like I play games to you? Don't search around my car like that either." I explain.

"DoNt SeArCh ArOuNd mY cAr LiKe tHaT eItHeR, it's not like you have shit in here." Jahseh says as he mocks me.

He's been getting pretty bold ever since I let him ride with me.

"How would you know I don't have shit?" I ask. "Your car is clean as fuck, clean cars never have anything." Jahseh responds.

"You don't have to be such a smart ass." I exclaim. "My ass can be however smart it wants." He responds biting his lips.

"Oh really?" I ask glimpsing at him for a second before putting my attention back on the road.

"Yes, maybe we can pull over and I can show you how smart my mouth is." He says as he licks his lips and place his hand on my upper thigh.

Something makes me regret letting him ride with me.

I move his hand off my lap and continue to focus on the road. "Oh so you're one of those?" He asks, I don't really know what he means by that.

"You mean one of those who don't wanna get an std from a half naked man who they met on the side of the rode? Yes I'm one of those." I respond.

"Nigga who got an STD?" He says as he jerks his head back. "To hell if I know what you have, you probably do this to every guy who picks you up." I explain.

"Someone's disrespectful." He tells me as he leans back in the seat. "I'm not disrespectful, you were disrespectful when you started searching my car." I tell him.

"I just needed something to do, it's not that deep." He responds. "Well it's my car so-"

"Okay I won't do it again, damn." He responds annoyed as he sits back in the seat.

I don't know why he's the annoyed one with an attitude. If I anything I'm the only one who should be annoyed.

"Do you mind if I turn on the radio?" Jahseh asks. "The radio doesn't work." I lie. "Well I don't wanna sit in awkward silence for hours." He complains.

Oops, I forgot to care.

"I mean you can get out." I remind him. Letting him know that he honestly doesn't have to ride with me.

"Ughh." He groans.