8

(So I just realized Georgia isn't that far from Florida😳 but let's just pretend it's like 5 days away for my dumb ass.)

_________________________

Stokeley

Just one more hotel stay and we'll finally be in Florida. Right now Im stopping to get us some food because I'm starving.

Jahseh is sound asleep in the passenger seat with my oversized jacket on. He looks so peaceful with his head parched on the window, sometimes I wonder why this shit happened to him.

It's like the worse things happen to people with the biggest hearts. I know I've only known him for a couple of days but that's more than enough for me to know that he has such a beautiful spirit.

I pop out of my thoughts when I realize I genuinely don't know what I want to eat. I've just been riding in circles because I haven't decided what I'm craving yet.

Maybe Burger King?

I notice that Jahseh starts moving around in the passenger seat, I'm actually glad he's waking up I could use his opinion right now.

"Hey sleepy head." I say as I continue with my eyes on the road. He lets out a yawn, "Where the hell are we?" He asks.

"We're In Thomasville, I'm about to stop to get us something to eat before we go to the hotel but I don't know what the fuck I want." I explain.

"I'm craving a chalupa from Taco Bell, lets get Taco Bell." Jahseh explains. "No Taco Bell makes me gassy." I tell him. "Pleeeesee." He begs. "Fine, you can get Taco Bell but I guess I'll just get Burger King." I Give in.

"Thanks daddy." He responds. I try to hide the blush that sits upon my face, "It's stokeley." I correct him.

~

"Ooohh you booked us something fancy." Jahseh says as he walks into the suite smiling as he looks around. "It's our last hotel stay, you know I had to go all out." I respond as I flop on the all white bed.

"We're definitely getting in that hot tub together before we leave here and that's just that." Jahseh says as he crawls next to me.

"If you say so." I respond.

"I'm really gonna miss you when you drop me off Stokeley, I really am." Jahseh says as he lays with his leg on me twisting my dreads. "That's actually surprising with As much as I screamed and yelled at you this whole trip." I respond laughing.

Yea it's sad that this trip is coming to an end, but we both have our own lives to live. This is just a life experience, we both will take something out of this.

"Well, since this is our last hotel stay together, we might as well make the best of it." Jahseh says as he climbs on top of me.

"What are you d-" he grabs both my arms and lift them behind my head as he starts trailing kisses down my neck.

~next morning

So....we had sex....me and Jahseh has sex last night. I couldn't stop it, he is the first male I ever had sex with and I would be lying if I said it wasn't the best sex I ever had.

I haven't felt that good in a while. But at the same time I keep asking myself, why the fuck would you let that happen?

I never would of thought of having sex with a man, but I'm glad that Jahseh is my first. He knew that I've never done anything with a man before so he did everything he could to make me feel comfortable.

What the fuck am I even thinking right now....that shouldn't have happened.

We're gonna be a lost cause to each other soon so last night really shouldn't have happened. I just really hope he doesn't get attached me, no feelings should be involved in this.

I look to my side and Jahseh isn't there. I sit and look around the room to see if he's somewhere.

"I got us breakfaaaasttt." Jahseh says joyfully, a big smile upon his face as he walks in with a tray of food in his hand.

He lays the tray on the bed and kissing my cheek as he sits next to me. "How did you sleep?" He asks. "I slept wonderful." I respond.

"I got you extra bacon because you're a bacon lover." He tells me. "You know me so well." I say chuckling a little.

"So are you ready to get back on the road today?" He asks me as he takes a bite out of his eggs. "Hell no. I wish I could just sleep and eat all day." I exclaim. "Don't we all." He responds.

It's silent and now we're just munching away on our breakfast.

"Hey Stokeley?" Jahseh says breaking the silence. "Waddup." I respond. "So about last night...I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize, I don't regret one second of it." I say cutting him off mid sentence. "Really?" He asks. "Yes, now shutup and let me eat." I tell him.

"Okay one more question." He calls out. I roll my eyes, "Yes, Jahseh?" I ask annoyed. "On a scale from 1 through 10 how Get was it?" He asks.

"Mmmmm I guess I'll give it a solid 8." I lie, it was a definite 10. He nudges my shoulder, "Eight?! Come on I know my ass game is better than that." He exclaims.

I laugh, "you know you're a ten, but if it wasn't for your skilled riding you would definitely be an eight." I joke. "HaHaHa I forgot to laugh." He responds sarcastically.

So I'm thinking about making this an mpreg.

I didn't get in detail with the sex scene but later on in the story there will definitely be smut

Also I'm so sorry for taking so long to update this I swear it'll never happen again😭😫