10

Stokeley

I can't believe our trip has finally come to an end. I definitely thought I was gonna be a crying mess when I dropped off Jah, but knowing this won't be the last time I see him really comforted me.

I booked him into a hotel in Broward because he told me he was gonna get his house key from his friend or some shit like that. I don't know exactly what he said, he was studdering when he was explaining it.

I also bought him a phone so that he'll be able to call me when he needs me. I'm in Miami which is right down the street from Broward, if he needs me I'll definitely be there.

Right now I'm just laying in my apartment playing 2k. It actually feels pretty good to be home. I miss my apartment.

1 month later

I'm driving to Broward to give Jahseh a surprise visit. I'm so exited to see him, it's been a month since I last saw his face or touched him.

I still don't know his address but luckily I have a tracker in his phone. I honestly don't know why he won't tell me where he lives...but I make sure to not ask much about it. Not everything is my business.

I'm finally in Broward so I track his location which shows that he's at some corner store. The location is kinda odd because it's far away from where I dropped him off the last time I seen him.

I put all of my thoughts in the back of my head and make my way to his location. As I'm driving down the road I see drug dealers, gangs, prostitutes, and more. What would Jah be doing down here?

I finally spot Jah from a distance, he's wearing an oversized Jacket with the same gym shorts he had on when we first met. Just as the location shows he's in front of a corner store. Hes talking to someone in a black van, before he tries to get in I beep the horn.

He gets out of the car and rushes his way to me with his hand covering his mouth. I guess he's shocked that I'm here.

I roll my window down so I can talk to him. "What are you doing here?!" He asks with a big smile on his face . "I was just gonna ask you that." I respond.

"I miss you so much." He responds. "I miss you more, that's why I came down here to surprise you." I explain.

"Get in the car, why are you still standing out here?" I ask him, before he could answer the car he was about to get in beeps the horn.

"Who is that?" I ask. "Don't worry about it, I'll be right back." He walks back to the black van and hands the unknown person something, and walks back to my car.

"Jahseh are you good?" I ask as he sits in my car. "Yes-..." I know for a fact that was lie when he starts to cry. I rub his back to try to comfort him. "I just miss you." He muffles out.

"Well I'm here now Jahseh." I tell him. "I know but- ugh." He responds. "I'm taking you out to eat, where's your house so you can change into something more-...presentable?" I ask him.

"About that...I don't exactly have a house." He responds. "What?" I ask him. "I'm homeless." He responds. "Are you ser- why in hell didn't you tell me this?!" I ask in rage. I can't even believe what he just told me.

"Because I didn't want to be a burden on you." He responds. "Jahseh, I love you, you'll never be a burden on me, I will do anything I can to make sure you're okay." I assure him.

"I love you too, thank you for everything Stokeley." He exclaims. "You don't have to thank me, now let's go get something to eat I know you're starving."

I finally start my car and make my way to the hotel I booked in Broward. I stopped by a mall to pick up Jahseh some clothes so he can have something descent to wear.

~

"Why did you have on that baggy ass jacket anyways it's like 100 degrees out here." I say as I take a bite out of my steak. I wanted something romantic for our first time seeing each other in a month, so I took him on a date to Capital Grille. The fanciest restaurant in Miami.

"Because I'm gaining weight, I'm surprised you can't tell." He responds. "I mean gaining weight is natural, dont mean you have to give yourself a heat stroke." I explain.

"The funny part is I've only been gaining weight in my stomach, what type of shit is this." He says. "You're probably starting to be weird bodied." I respond laughing. "Shutup it's not funny." He responds chuckling a little bit. "It's okay you're just growing, it's natural."

"Why the hell are you putting jelly on your steak?" I ask in shock as I watch him spread jelly all over his steak, I've never seen some shit like that before.

"I don't know, I've been having weird ass craving ever since you dropped me off last month, it's probably because I've been depressed ever since you left." He explains.

I've never heard of depression cravings but everyone is different I guess.

~

"When we leave this hotel, you're coming home with me until you get your life together." I explain as I lay under him. He pecks me on my lips, "I missed you so much." He says. "I know." I respond.

I flip him under me and I start to trail kisses down his neck. I miss the feeling of my lips on his soft skin. Before I could get any further, he pushes me off of him and runs to the bathroom.

That was odd, I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable. He's never done this when we are about to get intimate.

I start to hear him throwing up in the bathroom. Fuck it's my first time seeing him in a month and I gave him food poisoning, good job Stokeley.

I go to the bathroom to check on him, he's bent over the toilet. "Are you okay?" I ask him. "I have to go to the doctor."

Is it too early?😭😭😭