9

Jahseh

Over these past few days it's clear as day that I've gotten attached Stokeley. I love him....alot. But I feel kinda dumb letting myself fall in love with a nigga who made it clear plenty of times that I'm trash and the past once he drops me off.

I don't wanna leave Stokeley, I really don't.

And here I am, balling my eyes out as I realize how close we are to Broward.

"Jahseh? Jahseh?!" I don't answer, I just continue to cry with my eyes in the palm of my hands. Reality is really hitting me, and it's hitting me pretty fucking hard.

He nudges my arm to get my attention. "Just Let me fucking cry okay." I muffle out. "Jahseh please stop crying, it makes me sad when you cry." He exclaims.

He pulls over. He lifts my chin and turns my head to him, "What's the matter with you?" He asks as he looks me in my red wet eyes. I sniffle and wipe my nose.

"The trip is coming to an end and I'll never be able to see you ag-" I start to cry even more. I sound like an absolute baby right now but I can't help it.

Stokeley is the first person I've ever loved, and despite how much he use to hate me, this is the first time I actually felt like someone gave a fuck about me. The fact that he even picked me up shows a lot.

Also there's another secret Ive been keeping from him, I have no place to go when I get to Broward. I'm homeless, Im gonna have to start prostituting again when I get back.

I would tell him this but im scared he's gonna feel like he needs responsibility over me and I don't want to be a burden on him.

I use to stay with my friend but he randomly fucking did me dirty. Notice if I actually had any real friends or anyone who cared  for me I wouldn't have ended up hitch hiking in a state I've never been to....alone.

This is my life, my sad miserable life. I might just jump in front of a car as soon as he drops me off, I don't want to live without Stokeley.

"Jahseh, cut it out okay?!" He yells as he grips my chin once again. "No I'm gonna miss-" "I'm not just gonna fucking leave you okay?" He exclaims. I pause, "really?" I ask as I wipe a tear from my eye.

"Ofcourse not." He responds. "But you said-"

"When I first picked you up you were just an annoying prostitute that I wanted the fuck outta my car as soon as possible, but I didn't know I was gonna fall in love with you, and as I got to know how much of a wonderful, beautiful, kind hearted person you are, I realized I can't just leave you....I realized I don't you want you out of my life, I love you Jahseh, I would never-"

I attack his lips with force and passion. I can't take the words he just said to me, he threw me over the edge, I need his dick right now.

I climb on top of him with my back against the steering wheel as our kiss gets even spicier. He holds on to my hips as he slides his tongue into my mouth. The car is filled with my moaning and our kissing sounds.

I can feel him harden under me, I grab his erection from the outside of his pants and start stroking him.

He detaches our lips. I groan at the fact that his lips are no longer touching mine. I try to kiss him again, "We can't do this right here." He says. I look around at the busy interstate and realize he's right.

"Well lets hurry and find somewhere else to go because I want your dick right now." I tell him. We share one last kiss before I get back in the passenger seat.

~

We found a nearby ally, "This is perfect." He said as he looks around. I look around at the dark scary ally, it's kind of scary but that's okay, Stokeleys dick will keep me safe.

(Follow my instagram Stokeleysdick ;)

"Get to the back." He assertively demands. I love it when he's stern with me, it just does something to me.

We both get to the back seat. We start kissing until both of our clothes are off. I pull down his boxers and expose his visible, precum dripping, erection.

I shove it in my mouth, he moans at the feeling. He puts his hand on my head and pushes my head down so I can deep throat him. At this point his dick is so far down my throat that you can even see the outline on my neck.

I lift for some air, slob dripping from my mouth as I gasp for air. He grabs my neck and lift my head up and kisses me.

"Ride me." He says.

Say less.

I get on top of him and align his penis with my hole. Hopefully it's not as difficult to get in as last time. He notices that I'm having a hard time getting his dick inside of me and he roughly pushes it in me. "FUCK!" I loudly scream out.

He starts to slowly fuck me as I adjust on him. I finally start to ride him, my hips moving up and  down, back and forth. We lock tongues as I continue to ride him.

"I'm close." He manages to moan out. I start going faster, he roughly grips my hips as he bites my neck. I'm moaning so loud right now, I can't help it.

I feel his warm liquid fill me up, I continue to ride him until he's finished releasing inside of me. "I- Fuck okay- OKAY!" He screams. I laugh and get off of him.

We both put our clothes on and get back to the front.

"I love you." I tell him. "I love you too." He responds.

Bruh, I'm dead ass cringing at the smut SKKSSKSKKSK

I hope you liked this part tho😘