7

Stokeley

"Stokeley." Hearing my name being whispered in my ear wakes me slowly. I look to the side and it's Jahseh laying next to me.

I give him a confused look, "The fuck?" I ask. "It's three PM and we're still not on the road." He responds.

I quickly sit up and check the timing on my phone, and I realize he's right. "Why the fuck did you let me sleep this long?!" I ask in anger. "You just looked so peaceful and I didn't wanna wake you."he answers.

"Yea let's see how peaceful it is when it takes two more days for us to get home." I say sarcastically.

"Damn you just wake up grumpy huh?" Jahseh asks me. "Why are you so close to me?" I ask disregarding his other question. "I gave you a massage last and you let me sleep next to you."

I give him a confused. I know for a fact I didn't let a gay ass prostitute give me a massage. Stokeley what the actual fuck.

"Never touch me again." I simply respond. "No promises." He says.

~

I'm on the road again, Jahseh is sleeping thank god. I most definitely couldn't take another day of his mouth.

Im driving though a tree filled road and next thing I know my car starts to slow down. This can't be fucking happening, please tell me.

Just as I thought, my car broke down."Fuck!" I scream as I hit the stirring wheel, causing Jahseh to wake up.

"What's the matter?" He asks. "The damn car just broke down." I explain. "Did you call triple A?" He asks. "Doing That right now." I respond.

I hang up the phone after I'm done speaking with triple A. "What did they say?" Jahseh asks. "They told me because of my location it'll take them atleast an hour to get here but they're on the way." I explain.

"That's good." Jahseh responds. "Fuck am I gonna do now?" I ask. "I meeeannn, we're stuck here for about an hour so we might as well make the best of it." Jahseh responds.

Next thing I know he's climbing on top of me. His back against the stirring wheel and his legs in front of me.

"What are you do-" he grabs my chin and aligns my mouth to his, he starts kissing me. I'm taken back, but I kiss back.

He slides his tongue in my mouth and we start tongue kissing. He starts to unbutton my pants, I grab his hand.

"No Jahse-" "Shhhh." He tells me. After he pulls out my erect dick he moves to the passenger seat and puts his head in my lap.

I move my seat back to give him room. He shoves my dick into his mouth causing me to moan at the sudden contact.

He starts bobbing his head faster and faster. "Fuuuck." I moan. This guy is skilled. I feel my dick touching the back as he starts to gag, pushing me over the edge.

"Jah- im cumming." And I release my load into his mouth, he sucks it all in. He takes my dick out of his mouth and goes back to the passenger seat.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" He asks. "You're lucky you're a good kisser because shit wouldn't have went that far if you wasn't." I explain.

"Yea yea yea." He responds.

I genuinely don't know what the fuck I was thinking.

~

"This is our last hotel stay and we'll finally be in Florida, thank fucking god." I tell Jahseh as I lay on the hotel bed.

He's wearing an oversized shirt of mine with some pink thongs that I bought for him. Not because of what you're thinking, but because I'm tired of this nigga wearing my damn underwear.

He takes a sip of some water climbs on top of me. "Woah what you doing?" I ask him. "What?" He asks. "It's too hot for all that." I tell him. He laughs.

"I sucked your dick I can do what I want now." He responds smiling. I knew I shouldn't have let him get any where near my dick.

Are people still reading this? Lol