①️【️𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂】️①️

“On this single copy of book that was born out of love, the single word of love was still not written

“On this single copy of book that was born out of love, the single word of love was still not written.”

As I waited for the clock to turn, I fiddled with my pen, completely lost in the sea of never-ending thoughts.

"It's definitely A. No doubt about it."

"What the hell is with that Class D?! He keeps tapping his damn shoes and it's distracting me!"

"I'm so going to flunk this test again."

"Woah, this is actually pretty easy. Anyone who gets this wrong has no IQ at all."

"How to eat without chewing... What the fuck am I thinking about?"

"I can't get out staged by a Class E again! Pain in the asses."

Look at these dumb hoes, trying to answer test questions.

Yes, I can hear their thoughts.

But you know what? This kind of life is such a bliss. I can cheat on my test whenever I want, I can blackmail people without doing the hard stuff, I can do things without people noticing!

I'm so lucky, being blessed with this ability.

That's what you were thinking, wasn't it? If so, that's where you're straight up wrong.

I regret being so used to this life. So what if you can read minds?! You can't disable it and to think you're going to school! Just how many would you read at the same time?! I don't want to hear people thinking about their pornographic fantasies, or hear what they browsed on the internet! I need peace people! Peace!

I don't want to barge into people's privacy either. For example, that girl sitting beside me.

"Agh, I hope I can see Asano-kun today!" The girl giggled in ecstasy. Seriously, whatever drugs that girl had, don't give it to me. "I really want him to kiss me really passionately after I tell him that I aced this test for him! Ahh, we'll have three hundred babie—"

Stop right there! Just, stop.

Do I really have to know that?! First of all, we are on a damn test, why the fuck is she thinking that all of the sudden?! Second of all, which screw did she lose in her head?!

See? These are the nightmares I have when awake. Seriously, what's the point of hellish dreams if you're already living in one.

If there's someone who's willing to take this power away from me, then do so as soon as possible! Thanks.

Ahem, that ends my little rant. That was quite rude of me. Well, you're me, so I'm being rude to myself? Whatever. I haven't introduced myself, haven't I? Gee, I don't really have to. You know my name.