⑤️【️𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓮】️⑤️

"We pretended to doze off while holding on to a hidden knife

"We pretended to doze off while holding on to a hidden knife."

"School trip?" I mumbled, reading the brochure for Kyoto. I raised my head up to meet Kayano and Nagisa's, who is actually a boy, surprise, surprise, eyes. I knew about the school trip, but I didn't think these two would be the ones to invite me. "To Kyoto huh."

"Yep, and we want you to be in our group, (First Name)-chan!" Kayano cheered, bring my hands up to hers. A smile was plastered on her face, completely hopeful. "The class is an uneven number, I think Koro-sensei would let our group have one more member."

"Hm, why not?" I gave her a lopsided grin. "Then, who's our group members?"

"We're still not complete." Nagisa chided. "I was thinking of adding Sugino and Karma."

Sugino? I haven't caught that name yet. In the past week, I've befriended all the girls, now including Hayami, Okano, Fuwa, and Hazama. To be honest, I didn't talk to any of the boys except Karma, Maehara, and Isogai.

What do you mean? Nagisa's a girl-

Oops, I mean him too.

Whatever, I'll meet them later. It's decided. I'll talk to some of the boys today. I wouldn't like for me to get awkward with anyone here since this will probably be the only class that I'll have classmates as fun as them. Other classes suck ass.

"Hmph, we don't have time for trips, we have tons of studying to do." Koro-sensei irritatingly stated. On his back, is a big backpack that can literally fit five students in. Oh, where did he get that? I'd like to buy one for... research purposes. "So, who wants to go on a silly school trip?"

"Oh, come off it!"

You hypocritical octopus!

"We're not staying that long!"

"Did you leave anything here?!"

"To be honest," Koro-sensei bashfully lowered his head, a tiny blush coating his uhm... cheeks. Hey, what do expect from me who doesn't study octopus anatomy? Fine, I'll skim through it later for you lovely readers out there so I can explain Koro-sensei's physical appearance well. "I guess I have been looking forward to this trip."

"First the exam and now the school trip." Woah, Nagisa's internal monologues? Interesting. "The assassination class's schedule is pack with things to do."