⑧️【️𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷】️⑧️

“Are you aware of how this fate is looping? Someday, I might tell you the secret I'm hiding

“Are you aware of how this fate is looping? Someday, I might tell you the secret I'm hiding.”

"What are you doing here, (First Name)-chan?" Karma laid down beside me, tucking his arms below the back of his head.

"Nothing in particular," I mumbled, trying to stay as silent as possible.

I was trying to relax before I do my assassination attempt, but for this, I'll have to fool my classmates to do so. Heh. Sorry in advance.

I gazed at the stars. Slowly, it made me loosen up. I happily sighed and slumped my body over the grass.

Karma laid on his side, facing me. He hovered over my torso and looked directly into my eyes. "Do you like mismatched eyes, (First Name)-chan?"

I held back a breath, not knowing how to answer. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Does it look ugly?"

"What do you mean? I'm just asking if you like them. You have heterochromia eyes, don't you?" Karma grabbed my hand, playing with my fingers. "If anything, your eyes are a bit enticing."

Wait, what—

I blushed. Enticing? Really!?

Karma snatched my glasses away and wore them. Luckily, I didn't accidentally petrify him. I snorted a little since it made him look a little ridiculous.

"What makes you say that?" I fought off my embarrassment and shyly mumbled, in which he chuckled.

"It's unique. I mean, it's not like you'll see it every day."

"Ah, well, I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks." I smiled at him. "By the way, the glasses suit you."

"Really now? Should I wear glasses every day as well?" Karma snickered and removed my glasses to place it on me.

"Suit yourself, Karma." I yawned. "Whatever floats your boat."

Suddenly, a wave of fatigue came to wash over me. Well, my assassination attempt isn't until tomorrow morning. I guess rest wouldn't hurt. Though, I'm feeling a bit out of the blue.

" (First Name)-chan, are you okay? You're breathing got faster." He sat up and placed his hand on my forehead. "You're burning up."

"But, I don't get sick." I frowned and sat back up, patting dust away from my clothes.

"Everyone gets sick, (First Name)-chan." Karma pointed out. He retracted his hand and stood up. "I'll get Bitch-sensei or something."

"No need. It'll go away." I confidently uttered. "Besides, it's not like it's that bad. Maybe I'm just tired."

"Whatever, go inside and rest. It's cold out here and I don't want you to feel worse."

"Getting worried? You don't look like one to worry about others." I chuckled. An irritated glance made me giggle more. "Sure, sure. I'll follow close behind." I gave him a slightly reassuring smile and forced myself to stand up. I stumbled a little, feeling hazy.