①️①️【️𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓾𝓭𝓮】️①️①️

"Troubled by upholding the justice of purity, today too, they have me wrapped around their fingers

"Troubled by upholding the justice of purity, today too, they have me wrapped around their fingers."

"It's big."

"It's really big."

"It's even bigger."

Pardon my dirty mind.

They were just referring to Koro-sensei's head. If you thought that his head was already a giant as it is, then what about now?

"Koro-sensei, why is your head 33% bigger than normal?"AIFA, now named Ritsu politely asked. Since I was absent the days when she actually 'rebelled' against her 'parent,' I'm still new to her change in both personality and behavior.

Our teacher just shrugged and replied with a blank face. "It's all this moisture in the air. My head's like a sponge."

"You're like rice in a salt shaker!"

He's like what, now? I raised an eyebrow at their metaphor but shook it off after realizing it was their thoughts. They can be so random at times.

"I dodged all the rain drops, but I can't do anything about the humidity." Koro-sensei squeezed water out of his face and into a bucket, his grin distorting.

"But you know, it wouldn't be a problem if Class E wasn't in this old shack. It's not fair. The main campus students get to study in classrooms with AC and controlled humidity."

"What's wrong with your hat, Koro-sensei? It's tilting." Kurahashi pointed out, completely changing the subject from a gloomy one to a somehow neutral one.

"Thank you for noticing! I've finally started to grow... " His smile widened, a tentacle grabbing his hat. There revealed a fairly enormous mushroom. "hair."

I don't know what the flying fuck was wrong with Koro-sensei, but he plucked the mushroom off his head and took a bite out of it. As someone who is a bit of a germaphobe, I did not appreciate the fact that he didn't wash it, and the fact that he wasn't keeping a good hygiene if an actual mushroom suddenly grew on him.

"I guess this humidity isn't all bad." He said, still chewing on the mushroom. Please use your Mach 20 so that I don't have to endure this. "Always look on the bright side. Make most of the rain."

With all due respect, sensei, I don't think there's a bright side, especially on this weather.

"Right, the bright side. The rainy season is damp and it dampens everyone's mood. And here's a story about that."

I've had enough of your inner monologues, Nagisa.