②️【️𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰】️②️

"It's not your imagination, I am meeting your eyes

"It's not your imagination, I am meeting your eyes. Make a heart and, please fall in love with me!"

"Your brother went ape shit on me, (Mother's Name). I mean, (First Name) just got a failing score just because she forgot to put her name on the test." (Father's Name) complained, rolling his eyes. "I'm letting this slide because apparently, (First Name) got a precognition about that Class E. I trust her on this one, but tell me why do I have to deal with the consequences again?"

"Bear with it, honey." (Mother's Name) chuckled, placing his cup of coffee and breakfast on the table gently. "It's for your daughter's sake. To add, I'm really surprised that she's taking initiative for the first time. (First Name) has always been so anti-social. I hope she makes friends~"

"Mom, dad, stop babying me, geez." I groaned. I love that my parents are supportive of me going to Class E unlike others, but for the sweet mercy of Jesus Christ Himself, you don't have to make such a big deal out of it. "I promise I'll make friends for you guys since you're accepting it, but dear god, don't make me change my mind."

Mom and dad just gave me a grin before ignoring me and flirted with each other. Ew.

"Whatever, you two. I'm going."

"Tell me about that octopus later, dear~ Have a safe trip!" Mom yelled from the kitchen while I wore my black shoes, taking off.

Such an exciting day today, though! I'm not letting that two ruin my mood!

I walk to school with the largest smile I could muster. This is the day! The day I get my social life back! Wait, who am I kidding, I never had a social life, to begin with.

Before I knew it, I was in front of the school gates, meeting mocking looks from my former classmates.

Oh, you, this is a story dear~ gotta go fast.

It's going to be noisy from now on. Well, feel free to skip all these scums' thoughts about me! I recommend that it'll get weirder and weirder as you read more.

"Isn't that (Last Name)-san from Class A? Yuu-chan told me she got demoted from Class A down to Class E. Horrible luck."

"Oh, there's the stuck up (Last Name) from Class A! I'm so glad she's not in that class anymore. She doesn't deserve it."

"(Last Name)-san... Ah, she's the one with the highest IQ in Kunugigaoka Junior High. Too bad she forgot to put her name."

"Yes! Asano is finally out of (Last Name)'s grasp! I have a chance!"

"Oh, there goes (Last Name)-san. She got perfect scores too. Well, there's no reason to cry over spilled milk. She'll probably climb up to Class A again. With smarts like hers, I'm sure that it's a piece of cake for her. But I better delete her number just in case."