③️【️𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓽】️③️

“A feeling I won't be able to let go has taken a hold of me

“A feeling I won't be able to let go has taken a hold of me. A fate connected within these hands.”

"Yup! I am." I gave him a wide grin before studying his features.

Red hair, mercury eyes, sharp canines, totally my type to be honest. Well, if he wasn't your type then you wouldn't be here, now would you?

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked and raised a hand up for a shake. "The name's Akabane Karma. Just call me Karma."

"Eh, no need, I'll see your face every day from now on. Oh, an interesting name by the way. " I snickered and wrapped his large hands with my tiny ones. Yeah, tiny, I'm short. If you're not, deal with it. "My name's (Last Name) (First Name). You can address me by the first name too. I'll be on your care from now on."

"Not a good idea, (First Name)-chan." Karma deepened his smirk and slowly let go of my hands. "Who knows what I can do to you if you're left with me."

"Hmm, a little suggestive and disturbing at the same time, but let's ignore that."

Karma was thrown into a small fit of laughter with my reply. Me, an intellectual, cheekily smiled and laughed along with him. I might be anti-social, but that doesn't mean I don't have great humor.

"My, my, such an interesting student from the main campus. You're the talk of the town, (First Name)-chan." Karma calmed down from his giggle frenzy and wore a shit-eating smirk again, I didn't mind since that makes him look one hundred times hotter than he should've been. "Heard you forgot to put your name. Such a shame for someone who has perfect marks."

"Hey, that doesn't mean I can't make mistakes." I winked. "Plus, the main campus is such an overwhelming place to stay, I'd like Class E's campus more because what I want is a bit more peace."

"Peace? You won't be getting that here." Karma gave me a knowing smirk. "Not while that octopus is here."

"I'm aware."

"Have you made any assassination plans? I'd gladly help." He offered. Hm, I'd like to take his help but...

"Nope, not a single thought about it." I
blurted. I never made plans to kill the teacher because I came here for a different cause. Should I make one?

"Heh, bummer." He jokingly whined. I never took his words to heart, so I innocently smiled at him.

"Cut me some slack, I just got here and I haven't even gotten my weapons. If you give me a plan, I'll reconsider."

"Hm? I thought they give the guns and knives to you when you first meet them?"

The truth is, I've yet to meet the teachers. So, no information was officially given to me. I've only hoardered the info when I read Class E's mind. I might be really suspicious here.