author's note because i've been dead for months now

Good morning, afternoon, or evening to ya'll, don't worry I'm not dead yet. Just rotting in the trash can no biggie.

This author's note is about what the hell 2020 has been up to and holy crap, everything just happened so fast, too fast even.

I've been planning to post something like this for some time now, but I really just got held back by online classes. I'm not sure if I will be able to inform everyone about this since I don't know if my book is big enough to do so, but I want to do my part as a supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement.

America has been through a pretty shitty year, even as a bystander who is no way, shape or form an American. I hope everyone who is protesting out there is okay and doing the best they can to get their point across. There's no dependable police to keep you guys in line, so try to be safe and as peaceful as you can while protesting.

Make sure you wear a mask and bring a disinfectant with you to protect you from corona. I also want you (who is protesting) to wear shades, go as fully clothed as you can, and a little bag of first aid with you if you go out, as the police are releasing teargas, macing, pushing, shooting, or any act of violence against you. Please help someone if you see them get pushed by the police and aid them as best as you can!

To all the white people protesting, please use your privilege to help POC, who had been oppressed for 400 years. Show the police they deserve white people privilege as well.

To all POC, just know that I love you all and someday, hopefully soon, no one would assume or accuse you all of something you didn't do. Show them that you're deserving of all the love in the world, which I'm sure you are!

To people who are protesting, you are heroes and you will change the world.

To looters, uh, fuck off I guess? Don't take advantage of protests to steal stuff.

Oh and please to the violent protesters, don't destroy family businesses. I know you guys are mad, but don't bring other people's financial support into this.

Then to those who are willing to help the movement but aren't able to do so, don't worry, there are opportunities open for you to help, like donating or signing petitions.

I'm broke asf, so I signed meself two petitions. If you guys know more petitions, please comment it so other people can see.

These are the two petitions I signed:
http://chng.it/zPn5hcnyFM
https://www.wecantbreathenational.org

Hopefully, you guys sign this!

Anyway, if you're a trump supporter, oh god. I'll let you on a little secret.

Get the fuck out of my book.

How tf can you support a racist, rapist, and a pedophile orange and still be able to sleep at night? I don't get it? We need to get this sad excuse of a president out of his White House palace because he doesn't deserve to live in there, what he deserves is the fucking cliff. And you know what? I would love to throw that orange rat off to somewhere no one can find him.

Sorry if I got a little heated but kinda wanted to shit talk that orange pig for a sec

But anyway, I hope you signed the petitions I left and continue supporting the Black Lives Matter.

Keep in mind, All Lives Matter unless Black Lives Matter! ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 We stand together!

Also, Happy Pride Month!

:))))))))))

Edit:

I found a site that contains a list of petitions supporting the movement, not just for George Floyd, but for black people who suffered the same treatment.

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/#petitions

Sign the petitions!