①️②️【️𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽】️①️②️

“I'll do anything I have to do, without complaints and giving it everything I got

“I'll do anything I have to do, without complaints and giving it everything I got.”

"Understand?" Bitch-sensei said, pausing the American video we were currently watching. "Stick to your basic vocabulary when discussing sexual exploits."

Sexual exploits, okay noted... wait, no—

"For example, if a carrie tells you I call my boyfriend Mr. Big, all you need to say is Really? and she'll go on to the juicy details." She suddenly turned to Kimura. "Kimura, say Really?"

"Uh... Learry?"

"Nope!" She made an X mark with her fingers. "You've got 'L' and 'R' mixed up! How about you, (First Name)?"

"Really?"

"Perfect! Now try imitating her!" Many of Class E struggled and still missed the pronunciations. "You have to pronounce  'L' and 'R' correctly! You're saying it with an accent."

Being complimented by Bitch-sensei is actually quite wholesome, not gonna lie.

Bitch-sensei pointed a finger up. "To blend in as an assassin, you have to get rid of your accent. That way, you can seem to be from anywhere." She smiled and clenched her fist. "You've got to face your short-comings and overcome them. Improve on your tongue-work. I'm going to pay close attention to your pronunciation from now on."

She isn't such a big bitch after all, look at her, doing her best to teach—

"—speaking of tongue, as punishment, if you make a mistake with your 'L' and 'R' again, I'll french kiss you in front of the class!"

I spoke too soon.

"Karma

"Karma..." I trailed off, clenching my fist harder around the strap of my bag. "Why are you here?"

"What? My house is along this side." Karma stuck his hands down his pocket, walking idly beside me. "I'm not even following you."

"Whew, I thought you were up to something fishy." I sighed, a fake, relieved smile finding its way on my lips. "Turns out that you're actually pretty cool. For now."