Life of a Simple Human

Mahiru

The next day, I woke up early to clean up my apartment. I looked at my clock and saw that it's exactly 6:00 AM."Oh no! I'm almost late for our classroom's early morning clean up time". I rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

After that I dry myself and changed my school uniform. I didn't need to eat since there is a canteen at school. As I rushed out I realized that I forgot something."Oh no! I forgot Kuro!". I ran back to my apartment and picked up Kuro who was still asleep.

As I ran out to school, Kuro suddenly woke up."Nyaaaaah! Where are we going?". He mumbled."I'm in a hurry because I am almost late for our classroom's early morning clean up". I said to him as I ran to the train station."Is it today your Summer Vacation something...".

I stopped in shock after I heard what Kuro just said.When I checked the calendar of my phone, I see that today is the first start of Summer Vacation.

I got so angry that I want to scream but I calm myself down in no time."All that for just an urge to go to school for an attendance". I sighed then head back to my apartment.

I didn't have anything to do so I just sweep the floor even though I already cleaned up the whole apartment a while ago. As I swept to Kuro's pet bed, I didn't noticed him from behind so I accidentally kicked him which made him woke up.

"Nyah! Don't disturb me. Can't you see a soft and cute cat like me sleeping here?" He mumbled.

Whenever Kuro starts to mumble at me while sleeping, it makes me want to throw him off the window and continue cleaning the apartment. But since he's just a lazy vampire, it's hopeless anyway.

"Can't you see a simple and nerdy human cleaning up our apartment here oh and P.S. aren't you suppose to be helping me since we are sharing apartments". I replied back at him so pissed to see him laying around like that. Arguing with him is mostly part of my daily routines but even until now, I got used to it anyway.

After cleaning I started to cook our breakfast. I prepared the plates and placed the food on the table. Just as soon as I finished, I went to Kuro's pet bed to wake him up for breakfast.

"Hey Kuro wake up, breakfast is ready, it's time to eat." I whispered to him as I wiggled him side to side. And after a few minutes of wiggling, he finally opened his eyes.

"Nyah! What time is it?". Kuro mumbles at me as his long tail started to move."Kuro, it's 7:36 in the morning and I made breakfast so it's time to eat". I said to him in a deep tone. Well, you didn't even bother to help me clean, cook, and prapare the plates today you lousy cat!

Kuro got up as he heard the word EAT so he got up and rushed to the dining table. After eating our breakfast I realize that I finished all of my chores. I didn't have anything to do so I just rest on my couch for a while thinking of what else to do.

As I was thinking. I thought about how Ryuusei and Koyuki are doing right now. I know that they would call me as soon as they get there but I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Just as soon as I grabbed my Laptop to video call, my Laptop suddenly rang and I looked on my screen to see that it was both Koyuki and Ryuusei calling me. I answered it then their faces popped out on the screen.

"Hey Mahiru!" They both greeted me with joy."Guys! I can't believe you called. Have you arrived there already?". I said to them looking worried."Well, I'm already in my Aunt's place. How about you ryuusei?". Koyuki asked."Well, I'm still in the plane today. We'll arrive tomorrow morning so don't worry". He answered.

We continued talking to each other until it's already time to say goodbye. After talking to them, I realized that maybe I can make my Summer Vacation fun after all."Just by thinking simply, I know what to do now. I'll call the guys if they would agree to it."

I grabbed my phone then I call my friends to meet me and Kuro in Misono and Lily's Mansion for a meeting at exactly lunch time."