Falling Silent

Kuro

"So you think my slumber is fake, I'll show you who's fake! DIE DEMON!"

Those were the last words I heard from them as I went under the seat to where Cranz, Tetsu, Pride, and Guildenstern are.

The violent Angel and my younger brother Lawless are both annoying when it comes to them arguing, so I told Mahiru that we have to stop this troublesome nonsense and put some sense into them by waking up Cranz and Guildenstern.

Mahiru was surprised to hear me said a word that I never spoke once in a while, but I didn't have a choice because the Greed pair are getting very annoying and they're disturbing my beauty sleep.

While Mahiru is trying to help calm down the Angel and demon, I in the other hand, am trying to wake up their "masters" to make them shut up once and for all.

<rewind>

Licht

"I'll shut up of you lend me your headphones, if you give it to me, I won't bother you so you could go back to your fake beauty sleep." The demon said as he gave me his evil smirk.

Why doesn't this stupid demon believe me? Oh, I know, because he is stupid, and now he thinks I was having a fake beauty sleep! He's really getting in to my nerves. Well Hyde, you ask for this...

"So you think my slumber was fake? I'll show you who's fake! Die Demon!" I yelled at him as I start to kick him to the other side of the van.

"Ahhhhh! Ouch... Why you little..." He said as he tried to get up from being kicked to the corner.

He quickly pull Mahiru away to the side trying to put himself at the middle next to me. Then he starts to throw some punches at me, but luckily I dodged it. I put my foot up trying my best to kick him in the stomach until he grabbed my leg and threw me to where Mahiru was at. It's a good thing he doged it.

"Guys! Stop fighting, you'll both get nothing to this situation if you keep arguing, kicking, and hurting each other like that!" I heard Mahiru yelling at us. I wanted to stop but I was too concentrated on what the demon is gonna do next.

Seconds later, Hyde pull Mahiru on the other end of the van causing the van to shake. The shake from the van made Hyde stumble then he landed his head the same place where he pulled Mahiru to. That gave me the chance to get near the stupid hedgehog.

This time, it was me that pulled Mahiru aside, then I went near Hyde to strangle him like a punishment from the heavens above.

<fast forward (PRESENT)>

Lawless

After I stumbled due to the shaking of the van, I ended up at the side of it and the next thing I knew, I saw my Angel strangling me in front. He placed both of his hands at my kneck trying to choke me like he didn't care at all.

Both his arms rested when someone was choking him from behind. I was able to breath again then Licht fainted down landing on my lap.

When I looked to see who did that, it was my Subclass Guildenstern who tried to choke Licht from behind him. I was surprised when I saw Cranz holding a water gun in front of me then he squirts it at me with a not so happy expression. The next thing I knew, I was landed flat on the seat feeling a little dizzy, my vision went blury then my eyes started to close in silence.

<rewind>
(- the part were Kuro tries to wake up Cranz and Guildenstern.)

Kuro

The fight between the Greed pair continued as I made it out to the back seat. I keep hearing kicks and punches echoing around the van and Mahiru yelling at them to stop fighting. I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all.

I went up the seat and I found myself on a large big blue cloth that was right where I am standing. It... Was... Soft... Just like my pillow. I rolled around it and tried to scratch it but then it suddenly moved. I tried to snap myself out of it and concentrate.

I looked around and I saw my 2nd younger brother Pride, asleep with his eve on the left side, then I saw the Angel's manager asleep wearing ear muffs on the right side. So that's why Cranz didn't hear the sound of violence around the air.

I tried to take the ear muffs off of him but it was too far from where I'm sitting at so I decided to find another way, and it gave me a troublesome idea.

I put a claw on the blue cloth with one of my paws then I tried to stretch my other paw to grab the ear muffs. But it didn't work at all. I ended up falling from the blue cloth to the floor, but then someone grabbbed me.

I looked up to see who it was when I saw a blue whale face right in front of me. I was supper surprised but relieved at the same time because Guildenstern, Lawless subclass is awake.

I told him about everything that the Greed pair are going through. He looked at the 2nd row and saw Lawless and Licht fighting while Mahiru tries to keep them from doing it.

I don't know what Guildenstern felt when I told him about it because he's wearing a gigantic fluffy whale costume, but I know that he thinks that he's shocked to hear it cuz right now, he's already waking up Licht's Manager, Cranz.

And just right about now, the show has just begun.

-------------------------------

<back to the present>